Out of the clan!!! :)

#51SourGrapey24Posted 7/23/2013 1:03:59 PM
MBond_007 posted...
Sumin23 posted...
What point of make clan if not high level performance clan? Sorry if stupid question but not make sense. Not good for high level clan? So make hack clan? This not good for community. Better you not play and go away. This my opinion. Please no troll

Um lol you think I'm a troller? And a hacker? I'm not going to make a "hack clan"... You've never played with me on GE so please get your facts straight before you start making conclusions. :)

Clearly you didn't understand what Sumin was saying. Whoever Sumin is, obviously has the right idea for a clan. Sumin wasn't calling you a hacker, or a troll. He was saying that if a good clan can't be made, the best alternative is to create a hacker clan (which is the truth, granted no one would ever war you). He wasn't calling you a troll either. He was asking you NOT to troll.
---
[W.44]SOURG. FC: 5097-9937-4117 [W.44] Clan Website: http://w44goldeneye007.webs.com/
#52Nervio_Posted 7/23/2013 5:16:32 PM
I had no idea about the disagreement.
---
Skype & GE name: Nervio *o FC 2934-4189-0635 Alt: 2574-1768-2267
#53MBond_007(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 8:18:54 PM
SourGrapey24 posted...
MBond_007 posted...
Sumin23 posted...
What point of make clan if not high level performance clan? Sorry if stupid question but not make sense. Not good for high level clan? So make hack clan? This not good for community. Better you not play and go away. This my opinion. Please no troll

Um lol you think I'm a troller? And a hacker? I'm not going to make a "hack clan"... You've never played with me on GE so please get your facts straight before you start making conclusions. :)

Clearly you didn't understand what Sumin was saying. Whoever Sumin is, obviously has the right idea for a clan. Sumin wasn't calling you a hacker, or a troll. He was saying that if a good clan can't be made, the best alternative is to create a hacker clan (which is the truth, granted no one would ever war you). He wasn't calling you a troll either. He was asking you NOT to troll.

But i don't like hacking..:/ and btw sorry sumin, I've been having a really bad couple of days...
---
Main FC: 5153.8771.3615
Alt FC: 2204.5377.5200
#54SourGrapey24Posted 7/23/2013 10:51:57 PM
MBond_007 posted...
SourGrapey24 posted...
MBond_007 posted...
Sumin23 posted...

But i don't like hacking..:/ and btw sorry sumin, I've been having a really bad couple of days...

I'm sorry dude :( Do you still want back in? Oh and he wasn't saying you liked hackers. His idea is to have a clan full of hackers, if it was impossible to produce one with all pros. A fairly viable idea if you ask me.
---
[W.44]SOURG. FC: 5097-9937-4117 [W.44] Clan Website: http://w44goldeneye007.webs.com/
#55YOLO_NachoPosted 7/24/2013 1:13:00 AM
SourGrapey24 posted...
MBond_007 posted...
SourGrapey24 posted...
MBond_007 posted...
Sumin23 posted...

I'm sorry dude :( Do you still want back in? Oh and he wasn't saying you liked hackers. His idea is to have a clan full of hackers, if it was impossible to produce one with all pros. A fairly viable idea if you ask me.

sounds like something a hacker would say
---
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii GameFAQs Board~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie
#56Nervio_Posted 7/24/2013 5:43:27 PM
?
---
Skype & GE name: Nervio *o FC 2934-4189-0635 Alt: 2574-1768-2267
#57Sumin23Posted 7/24/2013 6:30:25 PM
mbond it okay. I sorry if sound troll. But confused. Goal of clan become high performance. Your clan not good enough. Can get good but need dominant player. X clan very bad until get Kalpso. Or MK clan which alway low performance but have lot of member. Not alway easy tell. Good luck clan play tough and do well. Respect by community if win many war.

Sourgrape thank for explaining. You get good idea. Not all right but get point and deliver. This good for community. Glad forum like you help other to get massage. I appreciate.

Nacho please no troll. I not hack, though suck but at least not hack and silver bullet. How you would know? Always change battle name so forum not know and so battle style no change see if RS Jokers spam proxy and Jmy Wisper really toob noob. Last play Sashimi_A. You play compete? Not remember run in to Nacho in battle. Keep eye open to Nacho in future. If play record so know not hack if think.
---
LAPRAS* Golden Gun primarily. FC: 206365168047. Ayame Gin, whoever he is, is bloody awesome.
#58YOLO_NachoPosted 7/24/2013 6:44:39 PM
Sumin23 posted...
mbond it okay. I sorry if sound troll. But confused. Goal of clan become high performance. Your clan not good enough. Can get good but need dominant player. X clan very bad until get Kalpso. Or MK clan which alway low performance but have lot of member. Not alway easy tell. Good luck clan play tough and do well. Respect by community if win many war.

Sourgrape thank for explaining. You get good idea. Not all right but get point and deliver. This good for community. Glad forum like you help other to get massage. I appreciate.

Nacho please no troll. I not hack, though suck but at least not hack and silver bullet. How you would know? Always change battle name so forum not know and so battle style no change see if RS Jokers spam proxy and Jmy Wisper really toob noob. Last play Sashimi_A. You play compete? Not remember run in to Nacho in battle. Keep eye open to Nacho in future. If play record so know not hack if think.

mk very low performance. very very very very low performance
debattle name change to honor deborah. she hero
people no beat me with no hacking
am best player around and would not lose to gfaqs scrubs
no troll just truth
---
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii GameFAQs Board~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie
#59MBond_007(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2013 9:58:53 PM
Sumin23 posted...

Well yes I get your message. And it's actually a pretty good idea. And Sourgrapey, I still want in only if possible...:/
---
Main FC: 5153.8771.3615
Alt FC: 2204.5377.5200