Every Man For Himself Tourney: PAL Sessions Planning Thread

#51HC_MannyXOXOPosted 7/29/2013 1:29:39 PM
TurtlesFC_alt posted...
HC_MannyXOXO posted...
TurtlesFC_alt posted...
HC_MannyXOXO posted...
Sorry Tomie, couldnt make it last night. I'll be on tonight, should be from 8 to whenever. I'll be in the chat.

Are u MANKEY* ??? If so... Ggs

U must be .44 father. GGs, I remember you. We took on 3 & players and put up a hell of a fight till I froze at the end. You are a great player and was impressed with your awareness of what was happening. You were great support when I was a hero. GGs

Yes I am :) and thanks a lot man :D I remember a game on facility where we just kept spawning/running into u :P

I remember MERKOZ, Nay / NayNay / Nabor and groupie (Major Pain)!

Ggs, you were excellent to :) exchange FC's?

bout to step out for work, I'll pm u my fc when i get home.
---
MonekoPClanMankey*MedinaMegMrBontMsDew=Mmmmmmm
#52TurtlesFC_altPosted 7/29/2013 1:40:57 PM
HC_MannyXOXO posted...
TurtlesFC_alt posted...
HC_MannyXOXO posted...
TurtlesFC_alt posted...
HC_MannyXOXO posted...
Sorry Tomie, couldnt make it last night. I'll be on tonight, should be from 8 to whenever. I'll be in the chat.

Are u MANKEY* ??? If so... Ggs

U must be .44 father. GGs, I remember you. We took on 3 & players and put up a hell of a fight till I froze at the end. You are a great player and was impressed with your awareness of what was happening. You were great support when I was a hero. GGs

Yes I am :) and thanks a lot man :D I remember a game on facility where we just kept spawning/running into u :P

I remember MERKOZ, Nay / NayNay / Nabor and groupie (Major Pain)!

Ggs, you were excellent to :) exchange FC's?

bout to step out for work, I'll pm u my fc when i get home.

sweet thx!
---
Turtles/Father - Co-leader of [W.44] clan ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/turtlesfcge ~ [W.44] YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialW44clan
#53YoshimtsuPosted 7/29/2013 2:15:17 PM
goldie1967 posted...
Why waste your time ??? Abandon this charade and declare me the winner.....no one is a match for my radar haX.

lol....good luck peeps :)

Was hoping you would be 1 of the people that joined.
You should sub if someone doesn't show up.
Might make things intresting.
#54Nervio_Posted 7/29/2013 5:01:36 PM
nice.
---
Skype & GE name: Nervio *o FC 2934-4189-0635 Alt: 2574-1768-2267
#55OutlawZz_TomiePosted 7/29/2013 10:01:00 PM
HC_MannyXOXO posted...
OutlawZz_Tomie posted...
I'm bailing for today Manny, how does tomorrow anytime between 1-4pm and then 7:15pm - 9pm sound for you?

just saw this, sorry. Book me in for the latter. 7-9

8 fine for you? I'll be in OZ chat at 8.
---
Tomie OZ 1329-5584-2737
speedtest.net/result/2785187776.png
#56amafiferPosted 7/29/2013 10:45:00 PM
Stykmeister posted...
Yeah, like Mob (<3) said, my Wii actually bricked the day after I signed up for this and won't read any discs, just makes a horrible grinding noise and freezes. I would be really grateful if you could span this first section over two weeks, as I'll be ready to go again next week.

Fifer, is next week good for you?

Next week should be ok for me Styk.
---
}'ifer* main 56 fc - 3405 9106 3430 }Thunder{ The Elements.{OZ}Fifer* Alts-Hypnos- ge Greek Gods clan.
#57HC_MannyXOXOPosted 7/29/2013 10:57:28 PM
OutlawZz_Tomie posted...
HC_MannyXOXO posted...
OutlawZz_Tomie posted...
I'm bailing for today Manny, how does tomorrow anytime between 1-4pm and then 7:15pm - 9pm sound for you?

just saw this, sorry. Book me in for the latter. 7-9

8 fine for you? I'll be in OZ chat at 8.

See you there XD
---
#58OutlawZz_TomiePosted 7/30/2013 2:41:15 AM
Me and Manny will be squaring off in about 20 mins from now. Anyone willing to sit? (Not sure if Manny's found people to sit already).
---
Tomie OZ 1329-5584-2737
speedtest.net/result/2785187776.png
#59TurtlesFC_altPosted 7/30/2013 2:45:09 AM
OutlawZz_Tomie posted...
Me and Manny will be squaring off in about 20 mins from now. Anyone willing to sit? (Not sure if Manny's found people to sit already).

I can :)

PM what chat and what region!
---
Turtles/Father - Co-leader of [W.44] clan ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/turtlesfcge ~ [W.44] YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialW44clan
#60HC_MannyXOXOPosted 7/30/2013 2:53:26 AM
OutlawZz_Tomie posted...

I'll be there in 20, we should have enough. PHX Inferno, wogstar and I think maybe Dew* are coming for the after game aussie melbourne massacre.
---