Best and Worst of your clan

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Best and Worst of your clan
2 years ago#1
Lots of gamefaqs users are in clans now, so who do you consider the best of your clan? I don't want to make anybody feel bad but if you don't care then post who you think is the worst of your clan. For me, I honestly don't know who the worst is of the Pokemon. But the best would have to be either Kadabra or Mewtwo. I haven't really played any with Kadabra but from the reception he got he must be good (and his kdr helps him a little to).
---
56][V 3710-7290-2630
V][X S][V
2 years ago#2
PH wins both categories....

The guy can move and shake like a baws. Always on Top of competition.

Conversely, he lacks almost 0 team skills and rage quits in lobbies.
---
[Chief Operator]
2 years ago#3
56: Best Ymy, Worst DP
THE: Best Shot or Bullet, Worst Waffles (<3)
---
"THE"56- DEADPOOL (Main)FC:4267-7896-6787
Official Mod for BLG
2 years ago#4
Kadabra was pretty good, but would've been awesome had GE incorporated a foil for melee weaponry.

Best PKMN was by far SANDSLASH*. He successfully 1v1'd Cyber, a raccoon, and Queeny's heart.

Worst PKMN is a toss-up. AERO* died once, so he's definitely in the running. But then you also have ZUBAT* who was always high, which didn't help his game any. Or what about NIDOKING*? I think he was the worst. Couldn't hip-fire, couldn't use RTMs, couldn't snipe. He was basically a bullet sponge. Ugh.
---
http://www.tommy290.com/ | YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/tommyboy290
2 years ago#5
tommy290 posted...
Kadabra was pretty good, but would've been awesome had GE incorporated a foil for melee weaponry.

Best PKMN was by far SANDSLASH*. He successfully 1v1'd Cyber, a raccoon, and Queeny's heart.

Worst PKMN is a toss-up. AERO* died once, so he's definitely in the running. But then you also have ZUBAT* who was always high, which didn't help his game any. Or what about NIDOKING*? I think he was the worst. Couldn't hip-fire, couldn't use RTMs, couldn't snipe. He was basically a bullet sponge. Ugh.

Phewwwww......i dodged a bullet! Thought it would be me.
---
,<3Megggggggggggg<3
2 years ago#6
Best pkmn: Fearow.
Worst pkmn : Aero
Best sixer: leiter
Worst sixer: Gueston

Did I do it right?
---
NNID - leiterF
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GbyX7CoBYlE&api_format=3&vndel=watch
2 years ago#7
The Clanless Clan

Best-Mr Bont

Worst- TK- V because Jlynn outscored him
---
GE IGN's Mr Bont/-Hector-
2 years ago#8
I think I'm the worst player in E7.

Not sure about the best, I don't think anyone is "elite". Maybe Tampa or Al3.
---
Currently playing: Goldeneye 007 (Wii), Majora's Mask (VC), FFIII (VC)
hyoidman[E7], 49: 4551-1166-5553
2 years ago#9
PresTito posted...
PH wins both categories....

The guy can move and shake like a baws. Always on Top of competition.

Conversely, he lacks almost 0 team skills and rage quits in lobbies.

0 tolerance for people who use the masterton as a crutch

0 tolerance for PAL hosts

Not sure what you're talking about in reference to team skills.
---
56-Hyper, Requiem, ProudlyHated ~ FC: 3539-9062-9773
YT Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ProudlyHated23277
2 years ago#10
I'm the charity vote sixer...

...who's the best? Forever always impressed me (even with his modesty, he was awesome whenever I played with him) jmy is actually pretty good (gfaqs cult of personality aside) ph is (was) pumped on his own ability for me to add any more fuel :)
---
PSN: F-0-Cer
GE: F-0-C
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Best and Worst of your clan

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived