Clan Rankings today?

#71Justified2343Posted 9/16/2013 4:38:48 PM
Either blaze is delusional as hell or he is a horrible troll. Either way SP sucked.

Tf > Tf2 > all
---
GT-UnclexDr3w. Leader of the CD Clan. Uncle Drew. I get buckets.
[Chief Good Player II] of [TET II]
#72TMac987654321Posted 9/16/2013 4:40:12 PM
JmyWhsprs posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...
TakerLaker998 posted...
the fact that you people still play GE shows you have no life.

"you people have no life"
>posting on gamefaqs with the rest of the no-lifes

Blaze is too young to grasp the irony of the situation.. Hmmm

Jmy, you're like 10. And you're just mad SP spanked Sixers

Whoops, wrong account
---
T-Mac
MK NIGHTWOLF
#73icantshootPosted 9/16/2013 5:13:22 PM
gaming nerds.
---
[icantshoot] fc: 3689-7279-7178
youtube: sgbruin
#74halfamilvicPosted 9/16/2013 5:15:58 PM
YOLO_Nacho posted...
LOL
and all these scrubby sandras will deny these truths vehemently
pathetic that this community has become who can wave a wand better
this is not harry potter, patrice
you scrubs with your wands and silencers are so cowardly, there are no words
it disgusts me to even be associated with these momos
i bet when anyone thinks of GE anymore, they just think of wands, cowards, and brew
all these scrubs wanna talk tough, but play without the wand once wendy
then we will see who is good and who just manipulates the game

Lmao, this is the best comment in this thread. They'll by pass this TRUTH like no other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDHGfbRiIK8
---
You have been defeated by THE GAME, not me the actual game. SCRUBS!
#75Sumin23Posted 9/16/2013 5:46:08 PM
This easy. Blaze mad because hack and not part of high performance clan. But 56 not high performance clan. Not hack though. JimyWhisper fun to play with. I give battle name as strong camaraderie yes.

Pokemon really good clan but not active. Same RS. DS. SD. Transformer. All high performance level no hack clan play hard and beat in war.

SS hack. SP any blaze clan hack. This even I know and gone from game from while.

PN very underrated. Good clan. Very good team work dominate black box mode and many war. Have fun time in past farming with Dane and other. This my opinion. Please no troll and thank much.

Also,

YUSTI!!!!!!
---
LAPRAS* 206365168047. I'm a bot
#76TakerLaker998Posted 9/16/2013 5:54:02 PM
Sumin23 posted...
This easy. Blaze mad because hack and not part of high performance clan. But 56 not high performance clan. Not hack though. JimyWhisper fun to play with. I give battle name as strong camaraderie yes.

Pokemon really good clan but not active. Same RS. DS. SD. Transformer. All high performance level no hack clan play hard and beat in war.

SS hack. SP any blaze clan hack. This even I know and gone from game from while.

PN very underrated. Good clan. Very good team work dominate black box mode and many war. Have fun time in past farming with Dane and other. This my opinion. Please no troll and thank much.

Also,

YUSTI!!!!!!

WRONG ACCOUNT NUB.

and stop trying to act cool, you racist 5 year old. "i like big n00dle u think u so cool big boi let do it now"
---
I'm your worst nightmare.
#77Sumin23Posted 9/16/2013 6:02:51 PM
TakerLaker998 posted...
Sumin23 posted...

Also,

YUSTI!!!!!!

WRONG ACCOUNT NUB.

and stop trying to act cool, you racist 5 year old. "i like big n00dle u think u so cool big boi let do it now"

Ironic. I'm Asian. Failed trolling

I was not behind the Ayame account, but every time a clan ranking thread appears, I employ it to poke fun at everyone who still takes this game seriously enough to debate clan rankings. It's a fun thing to do, lol
---
LAPRAS* 206365168047. I'm a bot
#78ProudlyHated87Posted 9/16/2013 7:42:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#79isforshooting(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2013 9:04:35 PM
Sumin23 posted...
TakerLaker998 posted...
Sumin23 posted...

Also,

YUSTI!!!!!!

WRONG ACCOUNT NUB.

Ironic. I'm Asian. Failed trolling

I was not behind the Ayame account, but every time a clan ranking thread appears, I employ it to poke fun at everyone who still takes this game seriously enough to debate clan rankings. It's a fun thing to do, lol

Ayame was my fav troll ever on this board. I always tried to believe she was real even though I knew otherwise. This place has no boundaries... except reality.
#80ronXwhitePosted 9/17/2013 10:23:42 AM
56ers may not have been the best clan skill wise, but we all played for fun and to mess around.

Highly surprised X is nowhere near a top 5 on this list considering we've only lost like what, 8 wars out of around 50?

SP was garbage and lost almost every clan war that mattered except for PKMN (but even 56ers beat PKMN, so put them on a pedestal in that case)

RS was quite dominant, never could beat them.

SD never accepted a challenge.

TF lost to pokemon if the war wasn't restarted because bulba decided that the alts needed to beat his real clan.

TF2 wasn't very good, just beat some teams in a time where the competition was garbage.

PHX, PKMN, JL, or any team with nidoqueen on it was easily better than 90% of any clan ever made. All blind jokes aside, that girl could shoot.

And PH is garbage at this and all games.

Any questions?
---
[RS]Mikestasi - Proud Member of RedScreen
My first 100+ gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRY8au3ourk