History of GE: an epic

#1JmyWhsprsPosted 10/2/2013 5:57:10 AM
Inspired by hot lunch:

I got this game at launch. I wasn't initially very good because GE was, in fact,.my first online gaming experience. After about a month or two, I found 007 chan and gamefaqs.

007 chan

... Was a wonderful place. I almost instantly made friends with the site's owner, Jdak. He quickly made me admin and began my marketing campaign in gamefaqs.
successfully, I recruited multitudes of players including: icantshoot, Succthis, pozfly, all of & all of RS, half of DS, Vinstigator, and a ton more.

At the time I was gamegod. Every clan begged for my induction. I thought clans were pathetic.

Sixers and Ry:

After some time at the chan, I became annoyed. Our group mopped every clan in the game (including SD) but we never got credit because we weren't officially "a clan".
One day Ry shows up.... He desperately wanted to make an all-star clan with me and my #1 partner in crime, CQB Clinton.

We eventually said fine but chan comes first. CQB is the one who essentially named this new clan 56. Ry had some symbol and I wanted it to be the "Mr. clan".
Jdak became angry and banned me from chan... At this time I was #1 in eliminations and #5 in overall rankings.

Sixers played 2 wars and then Ry quit to join RS. No one knew what to do next so I picked up the slack and recruited my peeps from chan. We spent the remaining time blowing stuff up and glitching games....

* There is so much more but swype® sucks
---
FC: 2072-1579-5145 [Chief Operator]NNID:JmyWhsprs, [GE] JmyWhsprs, 56-JmyWhsprs
#2ProudlyHated74Posted 10/2/2013 7:08:48 AM
Always thought prince was #1 in Elims unto he retired las year.
---
56-Hyper ~ FC: 3539-9062-9773
YT Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ProudlyHated23277
#3icantshootPosted 10/2/2013 7:37:11 AM
ahhh chan...

It brought me to you <3
---
[icantshoot] fc: 3689-7279-7178
youtube: sgbruin
#4JmyWhsprs(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2013 7:54:43 AM
ProudlyHated74 posted...

Nope.

@icantshoot: you came there because you hated me. Lol
---
#5icantshootPosted 10/2/2013 7:58:35 AM
JmyWhsprs posted...
ProudlyHated74 posted...

Nope.

True story, but that changed within a minute of meeting you :P
---
[icantshoot] fc: 3689-7279-7178
youtube: sgbruin
#6JmyWhsprs(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2013 8:28:12 AM
icantshoot posted...
JmyWhsprs posted...
ProudlyHated74 posted...

Nope.

True story, but that changed within a minute of meeting you :P

:*
---
#7snazzyCATPosted 10/2/2013 10:22:22 AM
When I first joined this community I went to Marcus's site (real old school), eventually got banned because I was talking about checking out chan, and then went to chan a few times before it's untimely demise. Who even knows what I could have accomplished there if I went there sooner. Oh well.
---
Ridley, Shadow, Pac-Man, & Skull Kid for SSB4!
#8JmyWhsprs(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2013 10:29:27 AM
snazzyCAT posted...
When I first joined this community I went to Marcus's site (real old school), eventually got banned because I was talking about checking out chan, and then went to chan a few times before it's untimely demise. Who even knows what I could have accomplished there if I went there sooner. Oh well.

What name did you go by?
---
#9dustin2705Posted 10/2/2013 3:01:15 PM
snazzyCAT posted...

Marcus's site. The hacker guy right? I partied up with him once back then and his level was 169.
---
dextah'
YT acc: www.youtube.com/goldeneyestryker
#10JmyWhsprs(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2013 4:55:16 PM
Side note to the Sixers story: I've always felt like V and DEADPOOL were the heart & soul of our spam gang. All of the Sixers played a role in keeping it great. V and DP seemed to always keep me smiling in game.

The Sixers died the day Volt & Kev jumped ship...

PH is the man... always believed in him.

All the chan-Sixers are my peeps, always will be.

.... I can go on but , Meh
---