Rolly , Smooth , Bk and prosperr

#41TMac987654321Posted 10/21/2013 2:28:09 PM
BK99 posted...
This is the most funniest threads I've read, you guys really believe everything huh? Well, I'm sorry to say this, but you just got trolled. Elias and I had this planned out, do you guys see the sense of sarcasm in Elias's post.

"Okay i admit. I had radar and told bk where they were. Happy? Geez"

You two seem like the little buttbudy d-bags who would actually do it. Elias does have a past of boosting people, why trust him? They had perfectly good reason to believe it. 0/10 "troll"
---
T-Mac
MK NIGHTWOLF
#42ALT_Owner(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2013 2:48:13 PM
TMac987654321 posted...
BK99 posted...
This is the most funniest threads I've read, you guys really believe everything huh? Well, I'm sorry to say this, but you just got trolled. Elias and I had this planned out, do you guys see the sense of sarcasm in Elias's post.

"Okay i admit. I had radar and told bk where they were. Happy? Geez"

You two seem like the little buttbudy d-bags who would actually do it. Elias does have a past of boosting people, why trust him? They had perfectly good reason to believe it. 0/10 "troll"

Who said you have to trust me? Maybe he is trolling about me trolling about trolling about hacks. Ever think outside the box?
---
Elias // Gamertag: SiTe Force
http://www.youtube.com/user/eliasvasquez2009 / http://z13.invisionfree.com/GoldeneyeWii/index.php?act=idx
#43Koopa-XPosted 10/21/2013 3:40:36 PM(edited)
---------------------------
Alot of times I will follow peeps around who are on my team and see how fast they find the enemy and how they move......it is very interesting to see the results....I could say more but like i said earlier, I am not raging or mad in any way....just stating my point of view.
---------------------------

Feel free to follow me, and get backdoorkilled alongside me.
I refuse to use hacks, 1/3 because i dislike them, 2/3 because i'm too lazy to bother.

This kinda reminds me of Diablo2 Classic and PvP bowazon duels.
---
[OZ]Koopa
#44dustin2705Posted 10/21/2013 3:42:14 PM
@Major Pain: Everyone finds enemies differently. Spawn knowledge is a great way to know where the enemies might be. Personally, I tend to run away from my teamates and use a process of elimation from teamate locations and teamates deaths to pinpoint certain areas whers the enemy might be.
---
dextah'
YT acc: www.youtube.com/goldeneyestryker
#45Koopa-XPosted 10/21/2013 3:50:08 PM
@Dustin.

I do the same, if i see where my teammates are, odds are the enemies are on the other side of the map.
---
[OZ]Koopa
#46Thecross10Posted 10/21/2013 3:51:26 PM
dustin2705 posted...
@Major Pain: Everyone finds enemies differently. Spawn knowledge is a great way to know where the enemies might be. Personally, I tend to run away from my teamates and use a process of elimation from teamate locations and teamates deaths to pinpoint certain areas whers the enemy might be.

i have been playing this game for some time now and know when things are a little off.....
---
PS3: bringthe10pain
GE WII:Major Pain/S2 } Breeze { 007JamzBond 106429789364 "Death Before Dishonor!!"
#47TMac987654321Posted 10/21/2013 3:59:15 PM
Thecross10 posted...
dustin2705 posted...

i have been playing this game for some time now and know when things are a little off.....

How long, specifically?
---
T-Mac
MK NIGHTWOLF
#48Thecross10Posted 10/21/2013 4:03:18 PM
TMac987654321 posted...
Thecross10 posted...
dustin2705 posted...

How long, specifically?

1 week......3 days......22 hours.....23 min.....19 sec and counting
---
PS3: bringthe10pain
GE WII:Major Pain/S2 } Breeze { 007JamzBond 106429789364 "Death Before Dishonor!!"
#49dustin2705Posted 10/21/2013 4:50:29 PM
Thecross10 posted...
dustin2705 posted...

Ive played BK more times then anybody here, I know he doesn't hack.
---
dextah'
YT acc: www.youtube.com/goldeneyestryker
#50smooth_27Posted 10/21/2013 5:12:25 PM
dustin2705 posted...
Thecross10 posted...
dustin2705 posted...

Ive played BK more times then anybody here, I know he doesn't hack.

I can 100% guarantee he was using radar in those three matches.
---
NNID: smooth27
iS*mooth // *SANDMAN*