merkoz has recruited me to the AND clan

#11THE_Chuck_NorisPosted 10/23/2013 9:07:28 PM
ronXwhite posted...
I'm not allowing this to continue

Combo blocker!!!!
---
PROUD MEMBER OF: TEAM EPIC....T.H.E......7D.....RC....R'T'M....W.44... [X].....56....MM and former CO-LEADER OF PickN'Mix
#12double0stevePosted 10/23/2013 10:28:31 PM
congratulations on your acceptance.
---
(Former) Official Peace-Outer of GE.
#13DBPanterAPosted 10/24/2013 12:19:34 AM
Considering very few folks in & play this game, there have been no formal invitations sent out.

Most are gearing up for Nov. 5 and CoD: Ghosts.

I haven't played this game in months, came here just to see if people were still playing, and shockingly it is so.

I mean, 2012 has only been one of the best years overall for all of video games, with more to come, but I guess some habits die hard.......

Our boards are open for many to discuss things in the video game world, excluding GE. Swing buy and see what other folks are currently playing and gearing up to play.

Tootles.
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#14THE_Chuck_NorisPosted 10/24/2013 7:23:02 AM
DBPanterA posted...
Considering very few folks in & play this game, there have been no formal invitations sent out.

I haven't played this game in months, came here just to see if people were still playing, and shockingly it is so.

I mean, 2012 has only been one of the best years overall for all of video games, with more to come, but I guess some habits die hard.......

Our boards are open for many to discuss things in the video game world, excluding GE. Swing buy and see what other folks are currently playing and gearing up to play.

Tootles.

What boards?
---
PROUD MEMBER OF: TEAM EPIC....T.H.E......7D.....RC....R'T'M....W.44... [X].....56....MM and former CO-LEADER OF PickN'Mix
#15MERKOZPosted 10/24/2013 10:43:31 AM
http://and-clan.proboards.com/
---
&.MERKOZ Lvl 56 (ETHW) "Don't run to your death"
MK SUB-ZERO Lvl 56 (ETHW) & // MacLeod "There can only be one"
#16JmyWhsprsPosted 10/24/2013 12:28:05 PM
DBPanterA posted...

Tootles.

99% of us play all the new games....
GE still holds its value
---
FC: 2072-1579-5145 [Chief Operator]NNID:JmyWhsprs, [GE] JmyWhsprs, 56-JmyWhsprs