2v2 clan tourny, get signed up (PAL)

#1DarxWingDuckPosted 10/29/2013 4:14:44 PM
literally a copy and paste from the ntsc clan tourny thread... everything is the same, this is just for pal's:

remember this little number back in the day?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqTFADU-6Vw

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997757-goldeneye-007/60311187

this tourny was fun, competitive, and easy to participate in... i believe there are enough active players and clans still left in GE to make it happen again.

if you and your clan are active at all, there's no reason to not sign up for this. the rules are solid, it was a success before, and i'm not blaze... so this will be a worth while event.

if there's not enough interest, then so be it... but here's a chance to for fun and to have a real reason to check this message board once again.

here are the rules, copied from my old faqs thread:

"single elimination 2v2
regions "on" (PAL players only)

you don't have to have the same 2 players for every round or match... you just need 2 players to represent your clan.

each round will be a 2v2, best of 7 match up (unless both clans agree to something else... best of 3, 5, 9...)

IT IS UP TO YOUR CLAN AND OPPONENT TO SCHEDULE YOUR ROUND- you will have 1 week to set up a best of 7 with your opponent, and then the next round will begin. example: if round 1 starts monday, you have until sunday to complete the round, and round 2 will start on monday... this should give you plenty of time and flexibility to complete your match up.

post the results of your match up on a thread or on this thread and we'll move on with the tourny.

caps will be the usually ban on masty, proxy's, and toobs... UNLESS both clans agree on something else.

I will draw the match ups at random, out of a hat. i will record the process and post it on youtube so we can all agree it was done fairly. (sounds cheesey, but anything to avoid drama)

brackets and match ups will be determined by the order they are drawn from the hat. no top seats or anything like that.

the winner gets a big trophy.

not really, just bragging rights... like jaymas in the conflict tourny.

16 clans would be great for this... if significantly more than that sign up, i can always make a bigger bracket."

i realize 16 clans is probably a stretch at this point in GE, but there has to be at least 8 clans out there... if more than that sign up i'll figure something out.

i'll hold the drawing this saturday 11/2... post the match ups sunday 11/3... 1st round starts monday 11/4
#2YoshimtsuPosted 10/29/2013 4:21:22 PM
Can we have more then 1 group from 1 clan?
#3DarxWingDuck(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 4:24:17 PM
Yoshimtsu posted...

hmm... let's give the thread a day or 2 and see how many sign up. if we need more clans then this is a great idea.

you'll just need to make (clan name) A roster and (clan name) B roster and post it in this thread so we're all clear on which members can play for which division of the clan.
#4YoshimtsuPosted 10/29/2013 4:31:44 PM
DarxWingDuck posted...
Yoshimtsu posted...

hmm... let's give the thread a day or 2 and see how many sign up. if we need more clans then this is a great idea.

you'll just need to make (clan name) A roster and (clan name) B roster and post it in this thread so we're all clear on which members can play for which division of the clan.

Sounds good.
I'm sure we can get atleast 4 PAL players that are reliable.
I'll check with the others and let you know.
#5TurtlesFC_altPosted 10/29/2013 5:04:49 PM
I'll need to double check but I'm almost guaranteed that Paul will go with me for W.44.
---
KingTurt*/RC - FC: 4602-8861-8825 ~ W.44/(random name)
http://www.youtube.com/user/turtlesfcge ~ for GE vids 'n' stuff
#6arisgodofwarPosted 10/29/2013 10:34:35 PM
ill play for RC if Onyx also participate you can sign up RC. i can also play for PKMM.
---
AGOW*/RC\ ELECTABUZZ* = fc; 0244-4861-2254. alt: pRoCsy*king / Watch out for ma Thunda*Punch!
#7TurtlesFC_altPosted 10/29/2013 10:59:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8NetossyPosted 10/29/2013 11:06:04 PM
I think I can make it and play for RC ;)
---
Royal Circle Clan website http://royalcircle.webs.com/ If you are intrested to join contact us on the site! :)
#9StereoBoomPosted 10/30/2013 12:52:46 AM
I'm available to play for OZ :)
---
Boomy Box
#10amafiferPosted 10/30/2013 4:52:51 AM
OutlawZ }'ifer*56 reporting in for duty.
---
}'ifer* main 56 fc - 3405 9106 3430. -Hypnos-Greek Gods, {Oz}'ifer.