#32GE_Police_CptPosted 11/13/2013 8:39:35 AM
Rollbar_RTM posted...
PresTito posted...
This thread just feels racists... idk

Call the Ge Police!!

Hate crimes are a violation of TOU

:::: BUSTED ::::
#33BobbySteelBunsPosted 11/13/2013 9:06:37 PM
Hey, Rollbar! Your name makes me wanna do some pull ups. With my a** cheeks. And thats not a bad thing!

While in the process of ricocheting bullets with my backside, I had to resort to long distance exploding protein shake shot puts every now and again just to pull off a kill!

Expect some more melees next encounter.

Props to Smooth-move #2 for the 20 streak.
#34NeoconkersPosted 11/14/2013 4:47:13 AM
proudlyhated87 posted...
Didn't some guy make a massive thread proclaiming that his GE disk was haunted or something? (serious post)

I made a 2 post long story about my haunted GE disc that ended in walk the dinosaur. :/
---
Girls = Time x Money. Time = Money. Girls = Money x Money = Money sq.
Money = sqrt Evil: Girls = sqrt Evil sq. Girls = Evil
#35Rollbar_RTM(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2013 5:50:42 AM
BobbySteelBuns posted...
Hey, Rollbar! Your name makes me wanna do some pull ups. With my a** cheeks. And thats not a bad thing!

While in the process of ricocheting bullets with my backside, I had to resort to long distance exploding protein shake shot puts every now and again just to pull off a kill!

Lmao
Congrats to smooth indeed. That was a smooth match at the industrial.

Who was you bro? Osama barrack <--not really

Protein shakes didn't do nothing to me, so i switch to vodka&Milk. Now am like speedy Gonzales & Tom brady. Bang.
---
S2 / R.T.M Divinity /'__'\ stoirtap 13
#36BobbySteelBunsPosted 11/14/2013 9:16:22 AM
Rollbar_RTM posted...
BobbySteelBuns posted...

Lmao
Congrats to smooth indeed. That was a smooth match at the industrial.

Who was you bro? Osama barrack <--not really

Protein shakes didn't do nothing to me, so i switch to vodka&Milk. Now am like speedy Gonzales & Tom brady. Bang.

Not a bad trade off at all LOL! I was BobbyStlBuns.
#37Nervio_Posted 11/16/2013 6:04:39 PM
Rollbar_RTM posted...
Answer da question please.

Jezz der ahr goztz in GE!

(Tales of a runaway budget)
TROO ZTORRY!...

It was Thursday October 29, that morning started like all of normal mornings, boring! My “exotic breakfast” … a dull splash of icy cold milk on some weird looking cereal, and a cup of cheap powdered coffee that makes me wish for that stale tasting 3 day-old liquefied street tar from the local deli.

And what does that have to do with this? Nothing, which is what I thought my workday would be; but what messed it all up was that noise from my back garden, there it was: somebody dressed in dark colors with a black scarf covering the most of the head, and it headed right to my annoying lawn gnome.

-NO! Is he going to steal it? True I don’t like the freaking gnome (as it was an awkward gift from an annoying relative, yet you pretend to like it) but I could make some money out of it, one of these days.- So I ran back to my bed and pulled my 12 gauge from underneath the box spring, reached for my pillow and ripped it open to get a hold of my 3 emergency shells, and once loaded I ran back to the back of the house .

As soon as I opened the door the freaking b****** was taking a dump right were the gnome used to stand… that was a gamechanger, I was going to just scare him off by shooting to the air, but now I’ll really shoot him. Three shells later, the “buttless one” (on how he looks now) lied dead on my back yard.

One police report and a cleanup later I found out that Buttless used to be some weirdo who happened to be another gamer (I’m also a gamer), and of all coincidences his favorite was also the online GoldenEye 007, I didn’t thought about it that day. The next morning I did started to feel some guilt about killing (especially where those shells landed! [Triple gross!!!]) that guy, maybe because he was a gamer as well? Even though the police here in San Diego can shoot the crazies without prosecution… well… yeah, it was because he was gamer that I felt bad.

end of part 1
---
Skype & GE name: Nervio *o FC 2934-4189-0635 Alt: 2574-1768-2267
#38Nervio_Posted 11/16/2013 6:06:39 PM
Rollbar_RTM posted...
Answer da question please.

part 2...

That whole day I skipped work or did called “sick”? Oh well, I did left a “GFY” note with my name on the front desk. We’ll see what happens; I went through public records for the first half of the day, only to find out that he was living here for less than a week in a pay-per-day-rent motel in downtown, and before that he lived all of his life in a town called Pencilbania in Pennsylvania (pop. 13?).

“Wait, no, wait…” I thought to myself on how could such a one-block town have a high speed internet connection? And since the info was true I stopped thinking and just headed downtown to get more info. The motel was a little rundown, two smells really bothered me (and I am not someone delicate), the sewer stench from the front entrance and the wet-dust & condom smell from the girl at the lobby, I tried not to cover my nose in front of her (she was surprisingly nice and knowledgeable).

She did not gave me any identifiable info on the guy’s other than his apparent age, that he played GE at nights only, and one more thing… he had a massive stack of “yellow pages” books, I asked if I could rent the room where he used to stay , she said yes, and all of a sudden I had this headache, BIG and thumping headache, but it wasn’t the first one. They just started since this morning but they were minor, and now I thought that the guilt was getting to me, so I didn’t paid attention to it.

The room actually looked like she said, so… two days later and it still wasn’t cleared? Oh well more clues for me! The lobby girl had a creepy smile on her face and offered me to clean the room, and even give me a massage. OK, that I didn’t want, yeah she was cute, but this is more important, so I quickly grabbed five one dollar bills and crumpled them like golf balls and threw then into the hallway and told her –look, over there!- and as soon as she turned and looked I slammed the door in her face.

Agghhh… no… not again… OK these headaches are getting more frequent and a little bit more painful, BUT now I can find out about Mr. Buttless (he he he!) motives, wait… wasn’t I feeling guilty about offing him? It was now almost midnight and so far, only one important discovery I did: the giant stack of phone books that cluttered the entire bathroom, the closet and all the drawers in the room, and some names highlighted in red, all the names looked somewhat alike, some had the same last name, other the same first name, and a few with a middle initial, but those were crossed out.
---
#39Nervio_Posted 11/16/2013 6:07:42 PM
here's part 3

I wanted to call myself and feel proud to boast about my super fast reading… but … all of those phone books (about 1,300)… were all the same “central-County edition ”, so I only had to read one and a total of 5 names with addresses were written on the back cover, mine included! Two options came to me… arrggghh… these… head… aches again… no matter! I am halfway close to solving this mystery. Tee hee hee.

So this guy was either a g@y stalker (YIKES!) or someone looking for someone to give payback to, so now I only had his Wii with the GE disk inside, all I had to do was log in and look at his overall record. It was REALLY bad, Buttless sucked at it, I am not the best player but he would’ve made me look like a master!

Now I started to hear some little chuckles from the door, could it be the lobby girl? When I went and opened the door and saw nothing, then I started to worry that one of the other guest might be listening into my room, -So what if I got tempted to play?- I thought, the loser is dead anyway and I already read everything in his profile. So I used his GE account which by the way had no name… a blank space.

And then it hit me, this Wii and this room are being haunted by the Buttless’s ghost! Yeah, sure, this guy could only win with the ‘brew, which made him even more sucky, so I was only going to play for about 10 games and then shut it down. It’s been half an hour and I see the things that this hacked Wii can do: stacked gadgets, god mode, everyone (but me) has half-life, golden bullets.

This cheats weren’t all at the same time, just one for each game and then it switched on the next round, now this is just weird, also I started to notice that my name was no longer a blank, “hey you”, “I’m gonna kill you back”, “DIE F*****!”, and ”You will die tomorrow” names started to appear in that order for every game I was playing. –Whatever, again with the ‘brew- I thought.
---
#40Nervio_Posted 11/16/2013 6:09:05 PM(edited)
part 4...

So after I went through 5 games each with a 30 or more elimination streak, I got bored and pulled the plug on it, I wanted to take it home with me, but it was stuck to the table, really stuck! I stepped on top of the table and grabbed the Wii, and pulled as hard as I could, about an hour later it did came off but it flew out the window.

And from this moment on, everything turned… WEIRD. The Wii floated for about a second and then flew straight up into the sky, no idea where it went. Then a loud laughter came from the other side of this motel room’s door, I felt like somewhat scared by the flying console but I knew I had no time left and ran into the door, then this idea came to me: instead of opening the door, I’ll run as fast as I can and then jump and hit the door with my feet so I can trap this guy under it and make him talk.

-There must be a reason why he giggled by the door a while ago and is now laughing! - As soon as I knocked down the door… there was no one. A big headache came; it felt like my sides were being sharply drilled all the way into my brain, and then my brain started to pump like a fast heartbeat and hard! I felt I was going to die from a head explosion, it stopped after 10 minutes or so, and I felt back to normal.

When I went to pick up the broken door, the smelly lobby girl was there, I thought for sure that she would ask me to pay or get the cops here, but she smiled. We went back into the cluttered room, and then she started crying about the weird happenings in the motel, and the “odor” coming from her, she believed someone had cursed her or something like it. She actually would cover for me (about the door), but only IF I let her come along and help her get “decursed”.

You know… lobby girl isn’t as cute as she looked, if I was in the mood … why I could put a pillow in her face and admire “the rest”! But now is not the time, we had to leave the room, no –We have to get out of the building, now! - I told her, we noticed the walls were crumbling like dust and disappearing into the air. We ran until we were half a block away from the motel and then we saw the entire building falling apart like a sandcastle, and all those grains were dripping into the storm drains, the whole thing was gone in less than a minute.

It was now past 1:00AM, Halloween had started, I asked her to stay in my house for a couple of hour while we organize our strategy, because whatever was going on, I knew that it involved the dead guy, so I told her what I figured out from what was written in the phone book, and what I found in the console. We had to plan on some counter attack before my house is also destroyed, and end up dead.

Here’s what we figured: while alive, he hated to lose and was really bad at the games as well, and apparently wanted to do something to the one guy who beat him most of the time, apparently this pro lives in town and his name was similar to mine, but ended up in my house by mistake. So the only vengeance he wanted was to vandalize his backyard and steal something whether to sell it to p***-off the legit player or to cover expenses, who knows, but then I wondered if his listed hometown was an illusion that he created to throw me off. But more importantly, we came to the conclusion that the flying Wii was Buttless himself in a new body.
---