do you proxy?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. do you proxy?

User Info: Thecross10

Thecross10
3 years ago#1
......well do ya?
PS3: bringthe10pain GE WII:1064-2978-9364 Major Pain S2
John 16:33 Trust in God!

User Info: Andross1989

Andross1989
3 years ago#2
i've played this game since release, and the only time i have ever used proxies was in a loadout named <KWAEL> from a few years back when us board members would go KWAELING. so, no. except when playing as Bond, of course. i always imagine if i was ever to meet someone at a bar who played this game, if they told me they proxy every match i would disregard everything about their life and just punch them.
Cut Man

User Info: EnforcerThe

EnforcerThe
3 years ago#3
Andross1989 posted...
i've played this game since release, and the only time i have ever used proxies was in a loadout named <KWAEL> from a few years back when us board members would go KWAELING. so, no. except when playing as Bond, of course. i always imagine if i was ever to meet someone at a bar who played this game, if they told me they proxy every match i would disregard everything about their life and just punch them.

KWAELING, yes that does work quite nicely. I think we should use this in place of the rather antiquated and overused term that is normally used to describe masterton or proximity mine use.
Hall Monitor: Always learning, always improving.
FC= 534208814218

User Info: EnforcerThe

EnforcerThe
3 years ago#4
EnforcerThe posted...
Andross1989 posted...

KWAELING, yes that does work quite nicely. I think we should use this in place of the rather antiquated and overused term that is normally used to describe masterton or proximity mine use.

Namely, "spamming."
Hall Monitor: Always learning, always improving.
FC= 534208814218

User Info: WiiGamer87

WiiGamer87
3 years ago#5
Andross1989 posted...

Cut you joined a Proxyfest in that conflict match earlier. I need to add you on your new account!
3DS FC: 3995-7900-5075
NNID: fitzinabox

User Info: Andross1989

Andross1989
3 years ago#6
WiiGamer87 posted...
Andross1989 posted...

Cut you joined a Proxyfest in that conflict match earlier. I need to add you on your new account!

:) long time no talk flash. how you been?

4850 1921 4989
Cut Man

User Info: Double0God

Double0God
3 years ago#7
Andross1989 posted...
WiiGamer87 posted...
Andross1989 posted...

4850 1921 4989

Huh, 2 of the best Conflict players I've ever played with in the same thread?
#ThreadOfTheMonth
Top > All, u no, I no, we all no
<>MegaMan<> of the SSB Clan

User Info: WiiGamer87

WiiGamer87
3 years ago#8
Andross1989 posted...
WiiGamer87 posted...
Andross1989 posted...

4850 1921 4989

2665-1663-3906 I am good! Graduating college, working with exotic animals, and of course still playing GE.

We need to get some quality games in soon.
3DS FC: 3995-7900-5075
NNID: fitzinabox

User Info: Johnny_Utah_

Johnny_Utah_
3 years ago#9
I thought this thread would go in the direction of a "do you masty?" thread. ;)
IGN: S2*much lag http://thes2clan.webs.com/
I like the feeling of putting on socks after I cut my toenails. Mmmmmm nice.

User Info: Nervio_

Nervio_
3 years ago#10
Thecross10 posted...
......well do ya?

YES once...

But I regretted it ever since I met through the internet that Ukrainian b****, and obviously since I couldn't be there in person for the wedding, I had to hire some local in Kiev to be my proxy... too bad I didn't realize that the proxy is supposed to be for the wedding only and NOT the honeymoon, even worse I should've made sure it was not her father.

Now five years and one freaky "flipped" kid later, I'm wondering if while she is on vacation abroad I can get a Proxy divorce. Oh well.
Skype & GE name: Nervio *o FC 2934-4189-0635 Alt: 2574-1768-2267
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. do you proxy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived