do you proxy?

#1Thecross10Posted 12/4/2013 2:07:32 PM
......well do ya?
---
PS3: bringthe10pain GE WII:1064-2978-9364 Major Pain S2
John 16:33 Trust in God!
#2Andross1989Posted 12/4/2013 4:12:55 PM
i've played this game since release, and the only time i have ever used proxies was in a loadout named <KWAEL> from a few years back when us board members would go KWAELING. so, no. except when playing as Bond, of course. i always imagine if i was ever to meet someone at a bar who played this game, if they told me they proxy every match i would disregard everything about their life and just punch them.
---
Cut Man
#3EnforcerThePosted 12/4/2013 4:37:57 PM
Andross1989 posted...
i've played this game since release, and the only time i have ever used proxies was in a loadout named <KWAEL> from a few years back when us board members would go KWAELING. so, no. except when playing as Bond, of course. i always imagine if i was ever to meet someone at a bar who played this game, if they told me they proxy every match i would disregard everything about their life and just punch them.

KWAELING, yes that does work quite nicely. I think we should use this in place of the rather antiquated and overused term that is normally used to describe masterton or proximity mine use.
---
Hall Monitor: Always learning, always improving.
FC= 534208814218
#4EnforcerThePosted 12/4/2013 5:14:58 PM
EnforcerThe posted...
Andross1989 posted...

KWAELING, yes that does work quite nicely. I think we should use this in place of the rather antiquated and overused term that is normally used to describe masterton or proximity mine use.

Namely, "spamming."
---
Hall Monitor: Always learning, always improving.
FC= 534208814218
#5WiiGamer87Posted 12/4/2013 6:04:20 PM
Andross1989 posted...

Cut you joined a Proxyfest in that conflict match earlier. I need to add you on your new account!
---
3DS FC: 3995-7900-5075
NNID: fitzinabox
#6Andross1989Posted 12/4/2013 6:16:49 PM
WiiGamer87 posted...
Andross1989 posted...

Cut you joined a Proxyfest in that conflict match earlier. I need to add you on your new account!

:) long time no talk flash. how you been?

4850 1921 4989
---
Cut Man
#7Double0GodPosted 12/4/2013 7:27:12 PM
Andross1989 posted...
WiiGamer87 posted...
Andross1989 posted...

4850 1921 4989

Huh, 2 of the best Conflict players I've ever played with in the same thread?
#ThreadOfTheMonth
---
Top > All, u no, I no, we all no
<>MegaMan<> of the SSB Clan
#8WiiGamer87Posted 12/4/2013 7:33:23 PM
Andross1989 posted...
WiiGamer87 posted...
Andross1989 posted...

4850 1921 4989

2665-1663-3906 I am good! Graduating college, working with exotic animals, and of course still playing GE.

We need to get some quality games in soon.
---
3DS FC: 3995-7900-5075
NNID: fitzinabox
#9Johnny_Utah_Posted 12/4/2013 7:52:13 PM
I thought this thread would go in the direction of a "do you masty?" thread. ;)
---
IGN: S2*much lag http://thes2clan.webs.com/
I like the feeling of putting on socks after I cut my toenails. Mmmmmm nice.
#10Nervio_Posted 12/4/2013 10:47:57 PM
Thecross10 posted...
......well do ya?

YES once...

But I regretted it ever since I met through the internet that Ukrainian b****, and obviously since I couldn't be there in person for the wedding, I had to hire some local in Kiev to be my proxy... too bad I didn't realize that the proxy is supposed to be for the wedding only and NOT the honeymoon, even worse I should've made sure it was not her father.

Now five years and one freaky "flipped" kid later, I'm wondering if while she is on vacation abroad I can get a Proxy divorce. Oh well.
---
Skype & GE name: Nervio *o FC 2934-4189-0635 Alt: 2574-1768-2267