Do you think your a good player because you use ads snap!!

#1echronoPosted 12/6/2013 9:36:13 AM
Look I know I'm going to get grilled on this topic but so what. Ads snap should be used by beginners learning the game why its in a first person shooter to begin with for online is beyond my understanding. I don't use it for the simple reason of I don't need a computer doing all the work for me but for the abusers its almost impossible to get anything going on a game. Its should be turned off after level 15 in my opinion. To everyone that's going to say well I don't need it ill still be a great player. Try turning it off then against other good players and watch your kill counts go way down. Sorry for the rant but use your own skill not a computers! !
---
Goldeneye 0772-3740-5185
#2itsover8999Posted 12/6/2013 10:24:35 AM
Someone seems bitter just because they keep getting killed lmao. It's in the game so stop complaining. Get used to it or switch to another game brah
---
NNID: Kadurrpee
catcool246 posted... wepofkwpof
#3itsover8999Posted 12/6/2013 10:31:42 AM
ADS snap is the bane of a camper, you can just be sitting there totally concealed putting a silencer on and eveything and all it takes is just one person too ADS in your general direction and snap on too you and its game over for the camper. Also why smoke and flashbangs dont work, ADS snap will still lock on too you and your reticule will still turn red, so it is annoying too see a level 15 kill you when you know that if not for ADS snap you would be fine maybe if the snap sensitivity was better it would be ok, but you point anywhere within 10 meters of a person and you'll snap on to them.. should be more like a foot or 2.
---
#4Thecross10Posted 12/6/2013 10:46:14 AM
I couldnt agree more! Also peeps who use guns and expkosives to get kills are NOOBS!! Once you reach level 25 you should only use MELEE or ballistic knife to get kills.......guns, bullets and explosives are so 2011

Great post....look forward to more of your insights :).
---
PS3: bringthe10pain GE WII:1064-2978-9364 Major Pain S2
John 16:33 Trust in God!
#5eminydaxPosted 12/6/2013 11:03:10 AM(edited)
On the one hand, you are right somewhat. If this game did not have ads, it would probably a better, more hardcore game. Take away the ridiculous amount of explosives as well,and you'd have a very different experience which I would probably like.
Somehow, I think on MW3, the ads did not matter as much. I never ever thought about turning it on. On GE, I definitely need it and I 'm not sure if I like that.

On the other hand, as someone who gets the from the hip accolade very often in games, the game is built around both methods of aiming (map-design wise). Outwitting your enemy, smoking out that camper, finally getting that hero, storming the boat room and so on using ads skillfully... feels good.
Besides, using ads does have its disadvantages against hip-firing dudes. Rely too much upon it and I will get you, even in an open area.
And, as you mentioned: Like the masty or toob, it's something of an equilizer for n00bs. With the lag and all, many new players probably wouldn't stay without ads

Btw I love it when I get from the hip and view to a kill in one match.
---
Caveman: "I am your father"
Creationist: "NOOOOOOOOO"
#6itsover8999Posted 12/6/2013 11:02:59 AM
eminydax posted...
On the one hand, you are right somewhat. If this game did not have ads, it would probably a better, more hardcore game. Take away the ridiculous amount of explosives as well,and you'd have a very different experience which I would probably like.
Somehow, I think on MW3, the ads did not matter as much. I never ever thought about turning it on. On GE, I definitely need it and I 'm not sure if I like that.

On the other hand, as someone who gets the from the hip accolade very often in games, the game is built around both methods of aiming (map-design wise). Outwitting your enemy, smoking out that camper, finally getting that hero, storming the boat and so on room using ads skillfully.. feels good.
Besides, using ads does have its disadvantages against skilled hip-firing dudes. Rely too much upon it and I will get you, even in an open area.
And, as you mentioned: Like the masty or toob, it's something of an equilizer for n00bs. With the lag and all, many new players probably wouldn't stay without ads

Btw I love it when I get from the hip and view to a kill in one match.

^^ Impersonating is the most sincere form of flattery (is that even a word?)

My view...

I use it, not ashamed. I have played the NL people and when I do so I turn snap off and ask them just how well I did.

The main reason I find it useful is campers and losers that hide. Instead of dieing when I approach a dark area because I cant see anything, I just do a quick ADS at the area people usually hide, and if it snaps, then I kill the little wuss, If not, then no hard feelings. As far as getting the aim on my enemies, Snap really doesn't do much for me. My aim automatically goes onto them before I even ADS so its not doing TOO much. Like I've often found myself when I see a teammate and I'm not expecting it or the name is tiny (like a . or something) I actually ADS on them and shoot but it does nothing and I've found that every time I do that, my gun is pointing right at their head, with no Snap whatsoever. To me snap is mainly just help for shooting people that are running perpendicular to me, Like they are sprinting away sideways to the direction I am facing, It mainly just helps there to get a quick aim onto them and helps with tracking a little, as the deadzone doesn't get quit as small as I would like it, it helps because I can move my aim with their movement and keep in on them, but because of the Snap, it makes the camera follow them a little easier so its not so freaking clunky because of the dang gigantic deadzones in this game.
---
#7Johnny_Utah_Posted 12/6/2013 11:22:28 AM
Remove all lag so there aren't connection whores that are two seconds ahead of me and can take bullets to the head and not die... maybe then I'd turn ADS off.
---
IGN: S2*much lag http://thes2clan.webs.com/
I like the feeling of putting on socks after I cut my toenails. Mmmmmm nice.
#8goldie1967Posted 12/6/2013 1:20:40 PM
Lol do you copy n paste these threads every six months. Or do you actually write them from scratch ?
---
[RS]Goldie fc 4383-2635-7130 NNID is g0ldye <=== the 0 is a Zero !!http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRSGoldie/videos
#9Yoshi_Z16Posted 12/6/2013 1:36:31 PM
Grammatical error in title = I'm not taking your dribble seriously.
---
Goldeneye IGN: 56-Yosh!, FC 1346 2654 5671.
#10arisgodofwarPosted 12/6/2013 2:09:52 PM
i try to use ads only for long distance and close battld with masty spammer.
---
AGOW*/RC\ ELECTABUZZ* = fc; 0244-4861-2254. alt: pRoCsy*king / Watch out for ma Thunda*Punch!