I'm bad

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
Guys it official, I'm comin out and finally admitting that I'm really bad and I have always been over rated. Similar to an ohio team that I love, I am over hyped, over rated, noobish and bad. I still get buckets and I have a believe lander at heart but it's true I'm bad. I'm disgracing the state of ohio similar to what happened tonight. I'm horrible. Sorry guys. I'm going to the hunger games and pledging myself so I can get to know catness. Ggs. I'm bad.
---
GT-UnclexDr3w. Leader of the CD Clan. Uncle Drew. I get buckets.
[Chief Good Player II] of [TET II]
2 years ago#2
stfu
---
"Lmao excellent Damm no babys for bond" -Rollbar
2 years ago#3
I am actually looking for a clan again. To be honest, the last clan i was in i left for the Immortals. Which was not a very wise choice to make but i guess it doesnt matter. I dont really have a clan that i inparticular want to join but i would like one. I PROMISE YOU i will not "clan hop" and what not

Any takers?
2 years ago#4
Guys. I'm coming out too.

I like men.
---
Giygas
007chan
2 years ago#5
Mii three...
I like bestiality...

:-S

no, wait what have I said.. NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nm... :-*
---
Skype & GE name: Nervio *o FC 2934-4189-0635 Alt: 2574-1768-2267
2 years ago#6
you bad-ass
---
AGOW*/RC\ ELECTABUZZ* = fc; 0244-4861-2254. alt:........ / Watch out for ma Thunda*Punch!
2 years ago#7
Ohio state is team Zukovsky! They play like they are a legit threat, but in the end they are nothing but empty threats! Good luck in the nobodycarescauseyousuckbowl
---
Chairman of the Goldie fan club......you buttah believe it!
2 years ago#8
seriously, this is what the board has come to? can someone actually type something intelligent for the love of goldeneye?
---
(Former) Official Peace-Outer of GE.
2 years ago#9
double0steve posted...
seriously, this is what the board has come to? can someone actually type something intelligent for the love of goldeneye?

YES!! this board is now poop. I only come back here to see how many of my post can get modded for the most rediculous things. Somebody has it out for this board......it is kinda sad cause they have turned it into a horrible place :(
---
Chairman of the Goldie fan club......you buttah believe it!
2 years ago#10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVDfyc2lh4Q
---
iS* Mr. Snrub. Eats Paste. Hates cart-pullers.
http://www.youtube.com/user/bluegoldandgreen

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived