BeerBong/Succthis
PSN-Succthis1
2 years ago#12
Succthis posted...
199johnd posted...
TMac987654321 posted...
U forgot casuals

I play cause it's fun.

precisely.... you fit into the "hardcore" player. as mcqueen mentioned there are many subdivisions, but ultimately you feel the the game experience is fun, so you stuck with it. the long road to 56 was neither painful or tedious... you made it past the noob stage and therefore had no need to turn to hackers or secretly become one to earn some sort of fake respect. like myself, you just kept playing the game you enjoy.

if you started playing GE within the first 6 months of the release and you're STILL playing... how could you not be hardcore? most hackers have grown bored and most noobs have given up.
2 years ago#13
I dont really play a lot but when I do, I like to kill the hacking hardcore noobs!!!
---
Chairman of the Goldie fan club......you buttah believe it!
2 years ago#14
I'm hardcore! I like where my life is headed.
---
BeerBong/Succthis
PSN-Succthis1
2 years ago#15
There's actually 4 catagories, Hardcore, n00b, Hacker and Top Men.

Top Men is the rank of Hardcore people who have earned the Top Man Seal of Approval, pretty much most of MM, some PKMN (Zappy, Caterpie, Jynxie), some others who I couldn't imagine this game without (Cat, Melee, Legend, Sev) and some people who are just overly good at this game (Mila)
---
Top > All, u no, I no, we all no
<>MegaMan<> of the SSB Clan
2 years ago#16
Double0God posted...

Top Men is the rank of Hardcore people who have earned the Top Man Seal of Approval, pretty much most of MM, some PKMN (Zappy, Caterpie, Jynxie), some others who I couldn't imagine this game without (Cat, Melee, Legend, Sev) and some people who are just overly good at this game (Mila)

bump
---
NNID: Kadurrpee
catcool246 posted... wepofkwpof
2 years ago#17
Double0God posted...

Luv u hun xoxoxo
---
Boomy Box NNID:HOPE_Glimmer
2 years ago#18
And then there's a tier of really really good snipers that have no equal.
---
Alakazam is literally the greatest Pokemon ever.
2 years ago#19
itsover8999 posted...
Double0God posted...

bump

<3333333
---
Mila
NNID: Madhalf_TheWhite
2 years ago#20
Double0God posted...

<3
---
Goldeneye:Melee u/ PSN_Gaming-Soldier55
youtube ->http://www.youtube.com/user/GoldeneyeWiiSoldier/featured/
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Theory and Practice of Playing GoldenEye

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived