BeerBong/Succthis
PSN-Succthis1
#12DarxWingDuckPosted 12/10/2013 4:25:49 PM
Succthis posted...
199johnd posted...
TMac987654321 posted...
U forgot casuals

I play cause it's fun.

precisely.... you fit into the "hardcore" player. as mcqueen mentioned there are many subdivisions, but ultimately you feel the the game experience is fun, so you stuck with it. the long road to 56 was neither painful or tedious... you made it past the noob stage and therefore had no need to turn to hackers or secretly become one to earn some sort of fake respect. like myself, you just kept playing the game you enjoy.

if you started playing GE within the first 6 months of the release and you're STILL playing... how could you not be hardcore? most hackers have grown bored and most noobs have given up.
#13THE_Chuck_NorisPosted 12/10/2013 4:37:05 PM
I dont really play a lot but when I do, I like to kill the hacking hardcore noobs!!!
---
Chairman of the Goldie fan club......you buttah believe it!
#14SuccthisPosted 12/11/2013 1:55:30 AM
I'm hardcore! I like where my life is headed.
---
BeerBong/Succthis
PSN-Succthis1
#15Double0GodPosted 12/21/2013 5:47:05 PM
There's actually 4 catagories, Hardcore, n00b, Hacker and Top Men.

Top Men is the rank of Hardcore people who have earned the Top Man Seal of Approval, pretty much most of MM, some PKMN (Zappy, Caterpie, Jynxie), some others who I couldn't imagine this game without (Cat, Melee, Legend, Sev) and some people who are just overly good at this game (Mila)
---
Top > All, u no, I no, we all no
<>MegaMan<> of the SSB Clan
#16itsover8999Posted 12/21/2013 9:19:07 PM
Double0God posted...

Top Men is the rank of Hardcore people who have earned the Top Man Seal of Approval, pretty much most of MM, some PKMN (Zappy, Caterpie, Jynxie), some others who I couldn't imagine this game without (Cat, Melee, Legend, Sev) and some people who are just overly good at this game (Mila)

bump
---
NNID: Kadurrpee
catcool246 posted... wepofkwpof
#17StereoBoomPosted 12/22/2013 4:17:03 AM
Double0God posted...

Luv u hun xoxoxo
---
Boomy Box NNID:HOPE_Glimmer
#18FalconPunch245Posted 12/23/2013 7:33:57 PM
And then there's a tier of really really good snipers that have no equal.
---
Alakazam is literally the greatest Pokemon ever.
#19madgheiPosted 12/23/2013 7:41:55 PM
itsover8999 posted...
Double0God posted...

bump

<3333333
---
Mila
NNID: Madhalf_TheWhite
#20MeleeGEWiiPosted 12/23/2013 10:44:44 PM
Double0God posted...

<3
---
Goldeneye:Melee u/ PSN_Gaming-Soldier55
youtube ->http://www.youtube.com/user/GoldeneyeWiiSoldier/featured/