Creating one last account.

#31SuccthisPosted 12/24/2013 3:55:29 AM
Got it, add you today. DWD, Steve want to exchange too?
---
BeerBong/Succthis
PSN-Succthis1
#32proudlyhated87Posted 12/28/2013 1:16:29 AM
don't glitch me guys.
---
"The moderation staff and system on this website are both absolutely terrible." -LordOfLegacies
#33theskogsPosted 12/29/2013 6:43:25 AM
Just seeing this, add the iS*kog number and I'll check back
---
iS*kogs 4969-0899-6473
iS*kog 3110-5895-7148
#34double0stevePosted 12/30/2013 11:11:39 PM
added
---
(Former) Official Peace-Outer of GE.
#35proudlyhated87Posted 1/4/2014 12:36:48 PM
double0steve posted...
added

theskogs posted...

Added.
---
"The moderation staff and system on this website are both absolutely terrible." -LordOfLegacies
#36Fire_PloverPosted 1/4/2014 9:55:08 PM
ProudlyHated74 posted...
I'd like to level up all the way to 56 one more time before GE's inevitable death arrives. I will be deleting one of my old accounts today and will post the new account's FC when I get home from work.

If possible, I would like to add...

Everyone who is already on my main's current FL.

iS*kogs
McQueen
00Steve
MK KANO
Johnny Utah
Johnny D*
iS*mooth
Vox
Funke
Ermac

well that's a waste of time
nothing against playing this game, but there's not much point doing another grind to 56.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs: where everyone is a developer, an engineer, a psychologist, a marketer, an analyst, an economist, and a psychic. - TheGreatUnown
#37theskogsPosted 1/5/2014 10:27:11 AM
Fire_Plover posted...
ProudlyHated74 posted...
I'd like to level up all the way to 56 one more time before GE's inevitable death arrives. I will be deleting one of my old accounts today and will post the new account's FC when I get home from work.

If possible, I would like to add...

Everyone who is already on my main's current FL.

iS*kogs
McQueen
00Steve
MK KANO
Johnny Utah
Johnny D*
iS*mooth
Vox
Funke
Ermac

nothing against playing this game, but there's not much point doing another grind to 56.

Grinding to 56 is something I'm doing again as well. I have 2, one at 52 one at 10.

proudlyhated87 posted...
double0steve posted...
added

theskogs posted...

Added.

Sweet, I'll add tonight
---
iS*kogs 4969-0899-6473
iS*kog 3110-5895-7148
#38Fire_PloverPosted 1/5/2014 5:27:23 PM
theskogs posted...
Fire_Plover posted...

Grinding to 56 is something I'm doing again as well. I have 2, one at 52 one at 10.

proudlyhated87 posted...
double0steve posted...
added

theskogs posted...

Added.

Sweet, I'll add tonight

wouldn't it be more fun to just use your 56 account, and then grind a different game? There are a ton of other great shooters out there.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs: where everyone is a developer, an engineer, a psychologist, a marketer, an analyst, an economist, and a psychic. - TheGreatUnown
#39theskogsPosted 1/6/2014 7:51:39 PM
Fire_Plover posted...

wouldn't it be more fun to just use your 56 account, and then grind a different game? There are a ton of other great shooters out there.

To some maybe. I've spent a lot of time in this game, similar to the time I spent with goldeneye 64 and perfect dark 64. I'm one of those gamers, always have been. Those two games and this game are just what I need to get my gaming fix. Besides, the challenge of getting to 56 gets tougher as all the hackers boost noobs who apparently are everywhere. My 52 I'm making sure I complete every thing, the 10 will be how quickly can i get there. As for the other two accounts Idk yet. We'll see if it goes on that long.

Other than the occasional Tetris this will probably be the one game i play. Well until the next just like it.
---
iS*kogs 4969-0899-6473
iS*kog 3110-5895-7148
#40Johnny_Utah_Posted 1/6/2014 9:09:05 PM
theskogs posted...
Fire_Plover posted...

To some maybe. I've spent a lot of time in this game, similar to the time I spent with goldeneye 64 and perfect dark 64. I'm one of those gamers, always have been. Those two games and this game are just what I need to get my gaming fix. Besides, the challenge of getting to 56 gets tougher as all the hackers boost noobs who apparently are everywhere. My 52 I'm making sure I complete every thing, the 10 will be how quickly can i get there. As for the other two accounts Idk yet. We'll see if it goes on that long.

Other than the occasional Tetris this will probably be the one game i play. Well until the next just like it.

*awards the Lifetime Dedication Accolade to skogs* (please keep your speech to 2-3 minutes)
---
IGN: S2*much lag http://thes2clan.webs.com/
I like the feeling of putting on socks after I cut my toenails. Mmmmmm nice.