Top Doge

#1OrigGreat_DanePosted 12/24/2013 11:27:11 PM
Great-Dane, Dog-Mode, Golden Gun God.. the list goes on and on.

Drumhead, Stauger, Kallos, Strata, Ivana, Toros, Golden Gun, RTMs, Ourumov's AK.. I was proficient with them all. I literally never lost a game of Golden Gun, for God's sake. Never! Flawless Golden Gun matches galore all over my YouTube channel. And I know you scrubs have seen my "DRUMMY" montage. Pure pwnage. And all the clips were from like two days of games! You show me your "Cyber this, Sir Bud that," and I'll raise you a "hundreds of freaking bullets in the faces of noobs, 10-domming Jokers, GoldenRys and Steves like it was going out of style!"

I'm the best there is, ever was and always will be. 200+ YouTube subscribers, without even trying! Haven't even made a video in months, but they hang around anyway, in hopes of even a 5-second clip of pure Great-ness. See what I did there? I know you did.

Most wins of all-time when I hung the Wiimote up for the final time. The fat girl was ahead of his time, predicting me to be the Greatest of all Time. A wise man he was!

Long story short, you noobs are lucky I don't waste my time scrubbing the floor with you people anymore. You're welcome.
---
NNiD: 44dane || GE Wii: [Great-Dane]
http://www.YouTube.com/user/44dane
#2madgheiPosted 12/24/2013 11:37:40 PM
OrigGreat_Dane posted...
Great-Dane, Dog-Mode, Golden Gun God.. the list goes on and on.

Drumhead, Stauger, Kallos, Strata, Ivana, Toros, Golden Gun, RTMs, Ourumov's AK.. I was proficient with them all. I literally never lost a game of Golden Gun, for God's sake. Never! Flawless Golden Gun matches galore all over my YouTube channel. And I know you scrubs have seen my "DRUMMY" montage. Pure pwnage. And all the clips were from like two days of games! You show me your "Cyber this, Sir Bud that," and I'll raise you a "hundreds of freaking bullets in the faces of noobs, 10-domming Jokers, GoldenRys and Steves like it was going out of style!"

I'm the best there is, ever was and always will be. 200+ YouTube subscribers, without even trying! Haven't even made a video in months, but they hang around anyway, in hopes of even a 5-second clip of pure Great-ness. See what I did there? I know you did.

Most wins of all-time when I hung the Wiimote up for the final time. The fat girl was ahead of his time, predicting me to be the Greatest of all Time. A wise man he was!

Long story short, you noobs are lucky I don't waste my time scrubbing the floor with you people anymore. You're welcome.

ok!!
---
Mila
NNID: Madhalf_TheWhite
#3Double0GodPosted 12/24/2013 11:59:02 PM
Top Man
---
Top > All, u no, I no, we all no
<>MegaMan<> of the SSB Clan
#4THE_Chuck_NorisPosted 12/25/2013 12:27:47 AM
I heard Great Dane was a hacker?
---
The man...the myth...THE CHUCK NORIS
#5goldie1967Posted 12/25/2013 1:12:58 AM
He has a point, be thankful he's moved on peeps !!!

Merry Xmas Dawg :D

.......Merry Xmas erryone.
---
[RS]Goldie fc 4383-2635-7130 NNID is g0ldye <=== the 0 is a Zero !! http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRSGoldie/videos
#6bsbalIa09Posted 12/25/2013 3:16:06 AM
Come back when you can put up a fight.
---
[Chief Troll Assistant] of high-performance Clam [TET]
Bellamy La Hyena
#7goldie1967Posted 12/25/2013 3:32:22 AM
bsbalIa09 posted...
Come back when you can put up a fight.

:o

<3

miss yer !!!!!!!!
---
[RS]Goldie fc 4383-2635-7130 NNID is g0ldye <=== the 0 is a Zero !! http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRSGoldie/videos
#8amafiferPosted 12/25/2013 5:08:32 AM
He wouldn't come back now after I traumatised him in heroes.
No1 Hero killer }'ifer!
;)
---
}'ifer* main 56 fc - 3405 9106 3430. -Hypnos-Greek Gods, {Oz}'ifer.
#9SuccthisPosted 12/25/2013 6:09:53 AM
I heard The Fat Girl gave you a run for your money, when his batteries were charged and your hacks were off.
---
BeerBong/Succthis
PSN-Succthis1
#10Red_Sonja_GEPosted 12/25/2013 7:19:41 AM
This is an important thread
---
"No man may have me, unless he's beaten me in a fair fight"~
GEswordsmen.webs.com