The game that never happened

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. The game that never happened

User Info: StereoBoom

StereoBoom
2 years ago#1
Heroes in Jungle......Nearly 2 minutes were gone,already doing 17-0.Host quit,I cried ;(
I've seen many low levels today,and only 3 people over lvl 40.What is happening? #XmasNoobs
Boomy Box NNID:HOPE_Glimmer

User Info: 00McQueen

00McQueen
2 years ago#2
Just watch out for you're paired with three Christmas noobs against a full party of spamming douches. Great match-making in this game, eh?
iS*McQueen | Magnet Man
ROBOT MASTERS FOREVER! http://megamanclan.enjin.com/

StereoBoom
2 years ago#3
00McQueen posted...
Just watch out for you're paired with three Christmas noobs against a full party of spamming douches. Great match-making in this game, eh?

Lol,if only we had Xmas noobs :( I left Ghosts and came back here :)

User Info: 007WerePig

007WerePig
2 years ago#4
Well, I know 3 people who only just bought this game... so I guess new noobs do exist.
"I'm A Were-Pig, and I approve this message"
NEW GE FORUM GO HERE!!!: http://s13.zetaboards.com/GoldeneyeWii/index/ FC: 4136-2155-7528

User Info: TampaBondo

TampaBondo
2 years ago#5
yeah, there are some new players - played with them this morning. there is something to be said for the above comment about becoming captain of the noob squad. i went 27-6 in a TC match and my team still lost by 5. Boooo....
Proud member of [E7], [CG], [LS], W.44, and [R!P] !
TampaBondo... FC: 0605-5154-0786

User Info: amafifer

amafifer
2 years ago#6
TampaBondo posted...
yeah, there are some new players - played with them this morning. there is something to be said for the above comment about becoming captain of the noob squad. i went 27-6 in a TC match and my team still lost by 5. Boooo....

Lol think thats bad Tampa...myself teamed with HAARP went 40-1-12 and 32-3-6 and still lost in heroes due to the two below level 10's Spawning hero every chance they got and running into the big open space in outpost!
}'ifer* main 56 fc - 3405 9106 3430. -Hypnos-Greek Gods, {Oz}'ifer.

User Info: Thecross10

Thecross10
2 years ago#7
A real test would be to party up or somehow get on the same team with the noobs and still find a way to stay positive and win the match....

Can you do it?

Too scared?

Would you even try?

I didnt think so?
PS3: bringthe10pain GE WII:1064-2978-9364 Major Pain S2
John 16:33 Trust in God!

StereoBoom
2 years ago#8
Thecross10 posted...
A real test would be to party up or somehow get on the same team with the noobs and still find a way to stay positive and win the match....

Can you do it?

Too scared?

Would you even try?

I didnt think so?

I luv u

User Info: amafifer

amafifer
2 years ago#9
StereoBoom posted...
Thecross10 posted...

Can you do it?

Too scared?

Would you even try?

I didnt think so?

I luv u

Ewwwww! :s
}'ifer* main 56 fc - 3405 9106 3430. -Hypnos-Greek Gods, {Oz}'ifer.

User Info: Thecross10

Thecross10
2 years ago#10
amafifer posted...
StereoBoom posted...
Thecross10 posted...

Can you do it?

Too scared?

Would you even try?

I didnt think so?

I luv u

Ewwwww! :s

Fife sounds a little jelly? You complete me boomy....you can join us to Fifey poo
PS3: bringthe10pain GE WII:1064-2978-9364 Major Pain S2
John 16:33 Trust in God!
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. The game that never happened

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived