Is the Sigmus 9's ROF superior to that of the Strata?

#11OutlawZz_TomiePosted 1/11/2014 7:29:40 AM(edited)
EnforcerThe posted...
007WerePig posted...
Something I found interesting, the accuracy and power of the Terralite is equal to the Ivana. But the ivana's ROF is much faster of course.

That is interesting. What about the range? Do you know how much greater the Ivana's ROF is?

PS: How did the stats in this game come to be so messed up?

Actually Ivana deals more damage than Terralite.

As for range, they're both the same.

And ROF is Ivana 15, Terra 10.
---
Tomie OZ 1329-5584-2737
speedtest.net/result/2785187776.png
#12VoxRationisPosted 1/11/2014 10:28:13 AM
Koopa-X posted...
Vox once posted a link to the RoF that a Japanese dude posted on youtube.

I don't think there were any rate of fire videos, but GICTSS did some useful Lightfoot and Reload speeds videos.

As for rate of fire and damage statistics, see the link in my signature for a comprehensive listing on every multiplayer gun.
---
GoldenEye gun damage and rate of fire stats, damage formula, range mechanics and other resources:
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Project_NU/index.php?showforum=18
#13Nervio_Posted 1/11/2014 10:48:36 AM
Back when this first came out, I never agreed (entirely) on the topic title, but it was interesting...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997757-goldeneye-007/63338046
---
Skype & GE name: Nervio *o FC 2934-4189-0635. StaycationIsNotThatBad
#14EnforcerThe(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2014 4:21:10 PM
VoxRationis posted...
Koopa-X posted...
Vox once posted a link to the RoF that a Japanese dude posted on youtube.

I don't think there were any rate of fire videos, but GICTSS did some useful Lightfoot and Reload speeds videos.

As for rate of fire and damage statistics, see the link in my signature for a comprehensive listing on every multiplayer gun.

Sounds interesting. I'll have to check that out.
---
Hall Monitor: Always learning, always improving.
FC= 534208814218
#15Double0GodPosted 1/12/2014 12:39:13 PM
007WerePig posted...
I think they're pretty equal as far as ROF.
Something I found interesting, the accuracy and power of the Terralite is equal to the Ivana. But the ivana's ROF is much faster of course.

Terralite > All
---
Top > All, u no, I no, we all no
<>MegaMan<> of the SSB Clan
#16BELOWITPosted 1/14/2014 2:49:19 PM
EnforcerThe posted...
BELOWIT posted...
ROF. sorry but i do not know what that means.

Rate of fire. Lol why are you saying sorry? I was gonna say you must be Canadian, but no I think you're Australian.

Think outside the Box. Oh and if you DO figure out where i'm from... well… i'll be surprised is all
#17EnforcerThe(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2014 6:03:29 PM
BELOWIT posted...
EnforcerThe posted...
BELOWIT posted...

Rate of fire. Lol why are you saying sorry? I was gonna say you must be Canadian, but no I think you're Australian.

Think outside the Box. Oh and if you DO figure out where i'm from... well… i'll be surprised is all

Ay Caramba, I have to figure this out NOW… somehow I don't think I will, though.
---
Hall Monitor: Always learning, always improving.
FC= 534208814218
#18qojopPosted 1/15/2014 8:02:01 PM
No its just the sound effect that makes it sound like it may be. I think they are equal.
#19BELOWITPosted 1/19/2014 2:40:41 PM
EnforcerThe posted...
BELOWIT posted...
EnforcerThe posted...
BELOWIT posted...

Ay Caramba, I have to figure this out NOW… somehow I don't think I will, though.

Good luck :P