Not looking so good for Nintendo

#11goldie1967Posted 1/18/2014 9:02:02 AM
Nintendo have screwed up with the software side..... seriously over a year in and no SSBB or MK....wtf are they doing lol.

*coughs* Not to mention a decent Wii fps....maybe another Bond title...or do a Perfect Dark if they don't have a license.... hint hint...wink wink.... vaguely desperate g0ldye lolol
---
[RS]Goldie fc 4383-2635-7130 NNID is g0ldye <=== the 0 is a Zero !! [RS]GolD jnr FC 1558-9431-4698 http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRSGoldie/videos
#12RS_YELARAKA(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2014 10:28:55 AM(edited)
JmyWhsprs posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
GoldenRy posted...
http://www.theverge.com/2013/12/18/5223538/why-the-wii-u-failure-wont-change-nintendo

Go Broncos.

Were you confirming how sucky NINTENDO is doing?? All I read was WiiU sucks but we have Mario and the 3DS. Good luck betting your money on that. Fact is Nintendo is always behind in graphics, game library, and online.

The sooner Nintendo sticks to handhelds and producing games for XB and PS the sooner they quit losing money.

Have you played a WiiU? They're pretty amazing...

I think nintendo just does a poor job in marketing. xbox one is cool too but I'd take the WiiU any day.

No I haven't and I'm not saying it isn't good. I'm just saying its still behind its time like always. There are a lot of reasons why the WiiU is failing. I think first and foremost is the lack of titles that bring in "gamers". And even the few games that may bring in this crowd, like COD, get no support in terms of DLC and are last to get a patch. Not many companies care to deal with Nintendo. Nintendo has relied on Mario, Zelda, DK, etc... to carry it for too long and its finally caught up.

If they had the titles I was going to maybe get one. But they dont. And XB1 is an insane system with so much other than just gaming. Nintendo can't even play a DVD/CD.
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
How Bout Them Denver Broncos!!
#13RS_YELARAKA(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2014 10:50:36 AM(edited)
Koopa-X posted...
As long as they don't go dreamcast, but gamecube qua support i'm fine with it. The gamecube has a great library of games. Second to only the snes in my opinion.

As for nintendo leaving the hardware market. I disagree. For all it's flaws, and for all it's behind in certain area's, nintendo has an innovativety that Microsoft and Sony lack. Honestly practically everything can be traced back to Nintendo when it comes to console gaming. Even the vaunted PS and Xbox controllers are born from the SNES controllers. Thatswhy i always laugh when ppl say Nintendo copied Sony or microsoft qua controller design.

They were born from the SNES? They look nothing like it... They have analogs too??? That's like saying Nintendo copied Atari just because its a controller that controls a game. Anyway, wether Nintendo innovated or not its been matched and passed by the other two. Nintendo's past isn't going to make it money now and in the future.
---
#14goldie1967Posted 1/18/2014 10:45:52 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Koopa-X posted...
As long as they don't go dreamcast, but gamecube qua support i'm fine with it. The gamecube has a great library of games. Second to only the snes in my opinion.

As for nintendo leaving the hardware market. I disagree. For all it's flaws, and for all it's behind in certain area's, nintendo has an innovativety that Microsoft and Sony lack. Honestly practically everything can be traced back to Nintendo when it comes to console gaming. Even the vaunted PS and Xbox controllers are born from the SNES controllers. Thatswhy i always laugh when ppl say Nintendo copied Sony or microsoft qua controller design.

They were Bron from the SNES? They look nothing like it... They have analogs too??? That's like saying Nintendo copied Atari just because its a controller that controls a game. Anyway, wether Nintendo innovated or not its been matched and passed by the other two. Nintendo's past isn't going to make it money now and in the future.

Nerd :P
---
[RS]Goldie fc 4383-2635-7130 NNID is g0ldye <=== the 0 is a Zero !! [RS]GolD jnr FC 1558-9431-4698 http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRSGoldie/videos
#15RS_YELARAKA(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2014 10:51:18 AM
Shut it gramps :)
---
#16Koopa-XPosted 1/18/2014 11:05:32 AM(edited)
Initial Playstation controller is basically a better version of the snes controller.
Later, they then took the sticks that Nintendo had introduced with the N64 and added improved version of them to their PS controller. Xbox takes after PS/dreamcast controller, which origins in part imo can be found with nintendo.

As for the atari and the nes controller, thats right before my time, so i'm not too sure about that.
But from what little i can remember, the atari controller @nephew's house was a big stick. Kinda like the stick to drive a car with. the nes controller is more a simplified version of the snes controller. lesser buttons, not round. But like i said i might be completely wrong on that one.
---
Fly[OZ] - http://goldeneyefly.wix.com/goldeneye
1994-0029-2967
#17Johnny_Utah_Posted 1/18/2014 12:03:58 PM
GoldenRy posted...

Go Broncos.

Seriously Ry?

Thecross10 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Rollbar_RTM posted...
Not looking good for them Broncos on Sunday.
Yeah I know

Manning > bradey

^Absolutely the truth. But, if we're discussing BRADY then i would say:

BRADY > Manning
---
IGN: S2*much lag http://thes2clan.webs.com/
I like the feeling of putting on socks after I cut my toenails. Mmmmmm nice.
#18RS_YELARAKA(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2014 12:10:05 PM
Manning > Brady
Brady defenses > Manning defenses
---
#19Johnny_Utah_Posted 1/18/2014 12:14:18 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Brady > Manning
Brady defenses > Manning defenses

In addition:

Patriots Def > Broncos Def (barely)
Patriots run game > Broncos run game
Belichick > all

Manning's choke factor > all
---
IGN: S2*much lag http://thes2clan.webs.com/
I like the feeling of putting on socks after I cut my toenails. Mmmmmm nice.
#20Yoshi_Z16Posted 1/18/2014 12:25:47 PM
Nintendo dominate the handheld market, that's what's saving them. Wii U just needs titles, obvious issue.
---
Goldeneye IGN: 56-Yosh!, FC 1346 2654 5671.