why do you scrubs use Silencers?

#101amafiferPosted 2/20/2014 1:14:48 PM
SadLad posted...
Made 100 (in silence)

I heard that sad! ; )

And finally after three years someone understands the meaning of gOaTbLoOd!
Sheesh!! :-/
---
}'ifer* main 56 fc - 3405 9106 3430. -Hypnos-56-Greek Gods, {Oz}'ifer.NNID-Fifer1. Blops2 ign [GG]Fifer.
#102T-MacGPosted 2/20/2014 2:09:07 PM
Lobster
---
T-Mac
#103Johnny_Utah_Posted 2/21/2014 11:51:42 AM
Joker694 posted...
Johnny_Utah_ posted...
Joker694 posted...
Sure just ignore my last comment. I would try to change the subject if I just got pwned that bad too

SCRUB

Lol your ego may be the GOAT, but that's it. Now respond to my last comment, scrub.

Dont tell me what to do

Lol! That's all you have left? You just pretended to be friends with THE. I mean, imaginary friendships? You and Justy are on the same level as Blaze and Jman, really. Wait a second, oh......................................my...................................gosh.

:O
---
S2*much lag // S-7G McBain of The Simpsons Clan. I like the feeling of putting on socks after I cut my toenails... mmmm.
#104Joker694Posted 2/21/2014 12:11:03 PM
Johnny_Utah_ posted...
Joker694 posted...
Johnny_Utah_ posted...
Joker694 posted...
Sure just ignore my last comment. I would try to change the subject if I just got pwned that bad too

SCRUB

Lol your ego may be the GOAT, but that's it. Now respond to my last comment, scrub.

Dont tell me what to do

Lol! That's all you have left? You just pretended to be friends with THE. I mean, imaginary friendships? You and Justy are on the same level as Blaze and Jman, really. Wait a second, oh......................................my...................................gosh.

Sleuthered! I cant put anything past you
---
#105eureka13Posted 2/21/2014 12:33:28 PM
someone is REALLY trying hard..... you sound REALLY silly.... I would stop sooner than later... REALLY!

if BS=TRUTH, then yes alot of "truth" has been spoken in this thread

back your carp up with some facts... like why you use the shotgun... not just "I'm a better player b/c I use it.

I know why your using it.... can you admit it?
#106dntH8onMiiPosted 2/21/2014 2:07:30 PM
Why do scrubs use silencers?

Because it helps to kill veterans.

Like scissors beats paper, paper beats rock, and rock beats scissors.

Example: What came first the chicken or the egg?

If a scrub kills a veteran, who's the real scrub?
---
It's okay to rage quit! You must defeat my dragon punch to stand a chance! NNID:dntH8onMii
#107Johnny_Utah_Posted 2/22/2014 12:48:25 PM
Joker694 posted...
Johnny_Utah_ posted...
Joker694 posted...
Johnny_Utah_ posted...
Joker694 posted...

SCRUB

Dont tell me what to do

Sleuthered! I cant put anything past you

The only two people to put my name in their sigs were you and Blaze. Oh how clever you are Joker-Blaze. What antics (imaginary or otherwise) will you think up next?
---
S2*much lag // S-7G McBain of The Simpsons Clan. I like the feeling of putting on socks after I cut my toenails... mmmm.
#108Joker694Posted 2/22/2014 3:23:31 PM
How do you know Im not Jman?
---
#109ProudlyHated87Posted 2/22/2014 3:27:57 PM
Joker694 posted...

Hi Jman!!
---
"The moderation staff and system on this website are both absolutely terrible." -LordOfLegacies
#110Joker694Posted 2/22/2014 3:36:55 PM
proudlyhated87 posted...
Joker694 posted...

Hi Jman!!

Hi Blaze!!
---