[Fantasy] Clan.

#21GoldenRy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2014 4:30:19 PM
DarxWingDuck posted...
i join other clans with rl friends and fam.... i don't think i would enjoy being in more than 2 clans at once.

Just play. What good is Ry without Brandon?
#22DarxWingDuckPosted 2/21/2014 5:09:07 PM
GoldenRy posted...
DarxWingDuck posted...
i join other clans with rl friends and fam.... i don't think i would enjoy being in more than 2 clans at once.

Just play. What good is Ry without Brandon?

ok, but fair warning i finished 1st place in both my lea.... err, clans last year. seriously, i'm in.
#23GoldenRy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2014 12:48:03 PM
DarxWingDuck posted...
ok, but fair warning i finished 1st place in both my lea.... err, clans last year. seriously, i'm in.

ok, but fair warning... no you didn't.

We still need one more to field a full team!
#24Justified2343Posted 2/22/2014 7:54:07 PM
GoldenRy posted...
DarxWingDuck posted...

He has to go through Yusti's amazing drafts. Once he gets in the draft room with me, it's game over.

#peytonin3rd
#gordonin7th

Talk about steals!
---
GT-UnclexDr3w. Leader of the CD Clan. Uncle Drew. I get buckets.
[Chief Good Player II] of [TET II]
#25DarxWingDuckPosted 2/23/2014 1:39:51 PM
GoldenRy posted...
DarxWingDuck posted...

my "clans" the past year
andrew luck
jamal charles
frank gore
chris johnson
calvin johnson
alshon jeffery
julius thomas
jordy nelson (stud til rogers went down)
kicker - prater

drew brees
jamal charles
robert jennings
alshon jeffery
calvin johnson
jimmy graham
reggie wayne (stud til he got injured)
kicker - dallas', can't remember name.

seriously... 1st place both leagues. lead both leagues in points scored as well.
#26DarxWingDuckPosted 2/23/2014 1:50:11 PM(edited)
Justified2343 posted...
GoldenRy posted...
DarxWingDuck posted...

He has to go through Yusti's amazing drafts. Once he gets in the draft room with me, it's game over.

#peytonin3rd
#gordonin7th

Talk about steals!

how about julius thomas in the 10th ;-)

definitely the steal of the draft... TE is a hard position to get points from unless you have graham.

and i'm not sure whether to congratulate on your picks or smack you in the back of the head.... how did you pass on peyton twice? and what group of morons were you playing with??? if there's money on the line, i want in that league next year too! gordon was a steal... he went pretty early in my leagues because we're all browns fans, but nobody pegged him for a killer year... especially with the typical revolving door at QB that the browns always have.
#27Justified2343Posted 2/23/2014 2:50:55 PM
Lol my first 2 picks were trich and then green. Clearly I took rich cuz I'm the ultimate homer, and I drafted a total of 8 browns players I think. Either way I went 12-1 and then dominated the playoffs to easily win it. I pretty much picked up my team after the draft.
---
GT-UnclexDr3w. Leader of the CD Clan. Uncle Drew. I get buckets.
[Chief Good Player II] of [TET II]