why people don't use heroes in HERO game?!

#1L0uR3nC0Posted 2/20/2014 3:24:30 PM
I just want to understood why guys don't play with the heroes.
Recently i played 5 games, in that 5 games no one of the enemy team used the hero. 3 of them was a MI6 enemy team... the hero mode has no fun without and its like a simple Team Conflict... that make a boring game when no one does more 10 streak. 10 min to play like that its so anoying!

Now, where s the fun without heroes in this mode?!
---
Play for the fun, use one silenced sigmus with rtm, light foot, snap shot and... Run Forest... RUN!!!! :p 339-438-234-933
#2blobfishftwPosted 2/20/2014 3:26:39 PM
well it gives u the chance to play hero yourself :P Sometimes it annoys me but lately I have been trying to just play as hero
---
Goldeneye name is [TG]Scyther* Former Goldeneye names: Scyther*, I punch noob, Runescape, Ethan Hunt, I only punch, SCYTHER*
Goldeneye FC: 0477-7388-2725
#3L0uR3nC0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 3:31:16 PM
blobfishftw posted...
well it gives u the chance to play hero yourself :P Sometimes it annoys me but lately I have been trying to just play as hero

I always play hero but that are a random hero, it does not come all the time on my screen... and i don't quit the game to lose my xp
---
Play for the fun, use one silenced sigmus with rtm, light foot, snap shot and... Run Forest... RUN!!!! :p 339-438-234-933
#4Andross1989Posted 2/20/2014 5:51:16 PM
that's why you should be playing conflict
---
Cut Man
#5DarxWingDuckPosted 2/20/2014 8:38:55 PM
some people prefer the longer matches... i like a happy/medium of 4-5 spawns per team. you get these noobs that insta-spawn the hero every time and the match is over in 2 minutes because the other team got 9+ hero kills.... that way worse than no spawns.
#6Koopa-XPosted 2/21/2014 1:50:18 AM(edited)
Proxies, toobs, mastertons make me limit my hero-time. Odds are i'll die immediately with such a huge red dot on me anyways against such competition. I still go hero, just less when against such ppl.

I also barely press hero when i'm captain of the noobsquad, and facing 3-4 bm's.
The odds are stacked against me enough already. Too busy trying to stay alive as is.
---
Lylat[OZ] - http://goldeneyefly.wix.com/goldeneye
1994-0029-2967
#7RSMiamiPosted 2/21/2014 2:35:25 AM
DarxWingDuck posted...
some people prefer the longer matches... i like a happy/medium of 4-5 spawns per team. you get these noobs that insta-spawn the hero every time and the match is over in 2 minutes because the other team got 9+ hero kills.... that way worse than no spawns.

Yep. This.

With a bunch of boons, the term 'less is more' comes to mind.

If you're going to give away ten points, then at least get a 10 streak :) Lol!
---
Sgt. Hodges: "That's not a plan. That's a s*** sandwich without bread."
Memoirs of [RS]Enzo - Section 7(1)(a)
#8amafiferPosted 2/22/2014 4:04:35 AM
This is why Most people camp hero now
80% of games have bm's in them and it's not really good for your teams chances if you spawn bond or zuk and run into the open.. you get a bullet in the backside more often than not.
However would rather play a game of heroes with people that run&gun and use map skill than camping snipers..proxymasts.
Agree that around 4 hero spawns a side per game usually ends up in the best games high scoring category and fun.
---
}'ifer* main 56 fc - 3405 9106 3430. -Hypnos-56-Greek Gods, {Oz}'ifer.NNID-Fifer1. Blops2 ign [GG]Fifer.
#9qojopPosted 2/22/2014 8:45:58 PM
Well it gives away your location, it gives the enemy team 10 points if the hero is killed, and some players who don't know how to play spawn the hero every time they get the chance to. I don't have a problem with either of these things except when I have a player on my team who continues to spawn while the enemy team does not spawn at all. That's a load of bullsh*t because I actually want to play! I don't want the match to be over in 4 minutes!

The bad thing is it led a lot of experienced players play that way because of those inexperienced players who always spawn the hero. I've played a number of well spoken of players with actual skill, on Heroes, who never spawn the hero. Its disappointing when I have someone on my team spawn always the hero and those experienced players I'm going against don't even have the decency to spawn their hero. I spawn out of sympathy if the enemy team has one of those always spawning 0 kill players. I understand the frustration with deadweight players. This is why I always really enjoy playing those who do spawn the hero. An actual Heroes match played the way its supposed to be played can be real fun. Players who play Heroes only because of the extended score yet never spawn the hero are boring!
#10blobfishftwPosted 2/23/2014 9:50:32 AM
what i don't get is how the game developers thought it was a good idea to make the hero have to kill 10 people or 5 people + enemy hero to justify spawning the hero. This should have been obviously before even the testing phase. I guess they thought people would want to play as the hero so bad that they would ignore the fact that it is a disadvantage to spawn hero.
---
Goldeneye name is [TG]Scyther* Former Goldeneye names: Scyther*, I punch noob, Runescape, Ethan Hunt, I only punch, SCYTHER*
Goldeneye FC: 0477-7388-2725