Is the community too far gone for any GE Clan Wars?

#1RSMiamiPosted 3/6/2014 7:49:59 PM
Just wondering... I know that [RS] could probably muster up a PAL team (Get ready to be lagged to death people!)

But just a random thought with our limitied time left... I know that the Sixers have always been active?... Any others? Can we get it together?

Any other ideas?
---
Sgt. Hodges: "That's not a plan. That's a s*** sandwich without bread."
Memoirs of [RS]Enzo - Section 7(1)(a)
#2ProudlyHated87Posted 3/6/2014 7:56:20 PM
SR is active.
---
"The moderation staff and system on this website are both absolutely terrible." -LordOfLegacies
#3JmyWhsprsPosted 3/6/2014 7:57:47 PM
I might be able to throw some Sixers up
---
FC: 2072-1579-5145 [Chief Operator]
NNID:JmyWhsprs, [007] JmyWhsprs, 56-JmyWhsprs
#4Johnny_Utah_Posted 3/6/2014 8:01:49 PM
RSMiami posted...
(Get ready to be lagged to death people!)

I've been living in the lag afterlife since day one. :/

JmyWhsprs posted...
I might be able to throw some Sixers up

WARNING: Jmy drinks teammates and 'regurgitates' them. ;)
---
S2*much lag // S-7G McBain // White PWNy Putting on socks feels good after cutting my toe nails mmmmm.
#5blobfishftwPosted 3/6/2014 8:33:36 PM
you don't sound very sure of yourself lol
---
Goldeneye name is [TG]Scyther* Former Goldeneye names: Scyther*, I punch noob, Runescape, Ethan Hunt, I only punch, SCYTHER*
Goldeneye FC: 0477-7388-2725
#6RSMiami(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2014 9:38:43 PM(edited)
blobfishftw posted...
you don't sound very sure of yourself lol

Is this for me?

If so, I know that I could get 3 [RS] players together. Would just need to organize a fourth to make it happen. That's all :)
---
#7goldie1967Posted 3/6/2014 11:27:38 PM
RSMiami posted...
Just wondering... I know that [RS] could probably muster up a PAL team (Get ready to be lagged to death people!)

But just a random thought with our limitied time left... I know that the Sixers have always been active?... Any others? Can we get it together?

Any other ideas?

Really...... we can get a team together..... enlighten me bro :P

Honestly I think we're over bud, even if 4 were active timing would be an issue. And 2v2 and 3v3 is just bull and only possible with region on.

That said if you can get 4 and the timing is right I'll be there, fair warning though , I can hardly bring myself to play this game anymore. I host every lobby and for some reason the experience on the WiiU is terrible for lag. Not sure if there is a 'known' reason for this but a normal Wii is sooooo much better to play GE on. Short story..... doubt i'll be much use.
---
[RS]Goldie fc 4383-2635-7130 NNID is g0ldye <=== the 0 is a Zero !! [RS]Goldie WiiU FC 1558-9431-4698 http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRSGoldie/videos
#8RSMiami(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2014 11:56:42 PM
goldie1967 posted...

Ahh crud.

Thought that at least you, me and ZAV could get in on it and possibly pick up Ry along the way.

Wishful thinking aye?

Also... With the hosting thing... I'm gonna ask something in main to see if there's something that can help... HOLD THAT THOUGHT BRO!
---
#9goldie1967Posted 3/7/2014 12:14:57 AM
RSMiami posted...
goldie1967 posted...

Ahh crud.

Thought that at least you, me and ZAV could get in on it and possibly pick up Ry along the way.

Wishful thinking aye?

Also... With the hosting thing... I'm gonna ask something in main to see if there's something that can help... HOLD THAT THOUGHT BRO!

Getting the four of us on together would be tricky. I can't see when it would happen as weekends are the best chance and I can't commit to times at weekends. The wiiu is much sought after in our house, I basically get to play when the kids are out lol.

As for hosting I think it's connection based. And that changes dependant on the start up. Over the years I've noticed that how long it takes me to log on effects how the game plays. The longer the log on is it seems to worsen the experience. If I log on quickly I get reasonable games and host straight away in lobbies. When I hosted those games a few days ago I had to log off/on as we couldn't make a lobby...... as soon as I did this I noticed the start up was quicker.... bingo I hosted straight away.
---
[RS]Goldie fc 4383-2635-7130 NNID is g0ldye <=== the 0 is a Zero !! [RS]Goldie WiiU FC 1558-9431-4698 http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRSGoldie/videos
#10Rollbar_RTMPosted 3/7/2014 3:17:37 AM
So S2 Vs Sixers seems to go down sometime...... ;)
---
The Warrior inside me is starting to Speak.....