Attention all Robot Masters!

#1RGMyLeGaCyPosted 4/4/2014 1:36:04 PM
I was wondering if any of Robot Masters would be interested in warring OZ? Napalm, Cut, Flash, Tengu, Magnet, Shadow, or Toad perhaps? If you're interested let me know. At least to have some fun before the servers go down. Ice Man reporting for duty! :)
---
Ice Man (Mega Man Clan)
{OZ}A.Capone (OutlawZ Clan)
#2Double0GodPosted 4/4/2014 7:52:01 PM
Oh I see how it is :(
---
Top > All, u no, I no, we all no
Cabootawpz <3s Kadurrpee
#3THE_Chuck_NorisPosted 4/4/2014 7:55:19 PM
Chuck Man checking in...I am ready to DOM!
---
The man...the myth...THE CHUCK NORIS
[CHIEF BETTER PLAYER THAN YOU]
#400McQueenPosted 4/4/2014 9:04:49 PM
Sorry, Ice. I'm officially retired.
---
ex-gamer (formerly iS*McQueen & Magnet Man, GoldenEye (Wii)
#5MegaloshiPosted 4/5/2014 7:34:28 PM
Man, I want in! Except I won't be able to play til May. When does the server die?
---
Tomahawk Man / Mega Man Clan
#6Nitro_GEPosted 4/5/2014 7:36:52 PM
This seems quite interesting
---
{OZ}Nitro / Nitro Man /<>Ness<> / *Leo ))
"RTM Scrub "
#7HardlyfunnyPosted 4/6/2014 9:51:06 AM
Of course I'm down to war with OZ! I've been playing quite a bit recently. The servers go down on May 20th, by the way.
---
Goldeneye 007 Wii Friend Code
*5483-7859-9072* -Jesus Brice/Napalm Man - Creator of the Mega Man Clan
#8YoshimtsuPosted 4/7/2014 12:27:42 AM
Bump
#9RGMyLeGaCy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2014 8:32:09 AM
Tomahawk! Long time no see, if I`m not mistaken the servers go down May 20, idk I could be wrong. Well I`m sure OZ would war us in May, that'll give us plenty of time to gather up some robot masters. It would be an honor to part take in this war with both you and Napalm Man, the original robot masters. Let me ask Mobstah to see if OZ will wait til May to war MM, I think OZ will since they always have active and available members. OZ has been waiting for another shot with MM.
---
Ice Man (Mega Man Clan)
{OZ}A.Capone (OutlawZ Clan)
#10YoshimtsuPosted 4/7/2014 8:43:17 AM
RGMyLeGaCy posted...
Tomahawk! Long time no see, if I`m not mistaken the servers go down May 20, idk I could be wrong. Well I`m sure OZ would war us in May, that'll give us plenty of time to gather up some robot masters. It would be an honor to part take in this war with both you and Napalm Man, the original robot masters. Let me ask Mobstah to see if OZ will wait til May to war MM, I think OZ will since they always have active and available members. OZ has been waiting for another shot with MM.

You don't need to ask,Mr. Co-Leader.
Sure we can wait!!!