Still discovering new things

#1LeChuckRevengePosted 5/2/2014 3:00:52 PM
Today I joined a black box game on station. It isn't unusual that someone take advantage of the crate glitch and hide the box inside but this time it was another thing. The box was beyond the wire fence that is behind the huge pipes, opposite from the train. It was unreachable but could still be damaged.

Has anyone seen this happen before?
#2Dat_Dude_BroPosted 5/2/2014 3:37:26 PM
It was me, gg
---
DatDudeBro
PSN: DatDude_Bro
#3longkissgoodnigPosted 5/2/2014 3:39:50 PM
LeChuckRevenge posted...
Today I joined a black box game on station. It isn't unusual that someone take advantage of the crate glitch and hide the box inside but this time it was another thing. The box was beyond the wire fence that is behind the huge pipes, opposite from the train. It was unreachable but could still be damaged.

Has anyone seen this happen before?

Who were you? I was in BB today in station.
#4Nachos929Posted 5/2/2014 7:07:46 PM
i actually fell into a station game a long time ago like that. the fence behind the pipe that is in front of the ditch? me and another person were playing and noticed someone run back there and hero and hide so we got him out of there and both of us ran back there and sure enough we could kill people. i think thats what youre talking about. but ive tried since and couldnt get back there so im either a failure or twas a hack.
---
~The most deblicious appetizer you'll debver encounter~
//As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie//
#5199johndPosted 5/3/2014 12:23:26 AM
Great Dane and hot lunch used to do that sometimes.....
#6OrigGreat_DanePosted 5/3/2014 1:19:36 AM
199johnd posted...
Great Dane and hot lunch used to do that sometimes.....

haX.
---
NNiD: 44dane || GE Wii: [Great-Dane]
http://www.YouTube.com/user/44dane
#7199johndPosted 5/3/2014 2:46:23 AM
Also, when starting as Zuk's faction on docks, you know that little ledge to the left you climb over immediately? For the first time ever, I ran all the way along it past the bins. Didn't realise you could do that, only been playing the game 3 1/2 years LOL
#8LeChuckRevenge(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2014 12:14:46 PM
Ok, it must have been a hack and not a glitch. Today I kept playing BB against a guy who went through walls carrying the box and dropping it at unreachable places.
#9ProudlyHated87Posted 5/3/2014 2:28:34 PM
LeChuckRevenge posted...
Ok, it must have been a hack and not a glitch. Today I kept playing BB against a guy who went through walls carrying the box and dropping it at unreachable places.

I can do that without hacking. It was probably an old SR member.
---
"The moderation staff and system on this website are both absolutely terrible." -LordOfLegacies
#10TMac987654321Posted 5/3/2014 7:11:02 PM
Every one of PH's latest posts have made me burst out laughing,
---
NNID:T-MacG