Multiplayer on N64 Bond > Wii Bond for 1 reason

#21DarxWingDuck(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2014 2:20:39 PM
Gareth_HTAFC posted...
GoldenRy posted...
This topic is irrelevant. License To Kill mode was the only way to play.

This.

And GE > TWINE (even with multiplayer bots)

you're both irrelevant.

There was literally nothing better in GE than in TWINE, nothing.
maps, weapons, characters, multi-player game modes, single player mode... all better in TWINE. even the controls were a bit smoother.

also, multi player, explosives, on any game mode was very intense and fast paced on TWINE... and you would start with a weapon that gave you a fighting chance. my only knock on those N64 games is people would always camp the 1 or 2 spawn points where the best weapons could be found.... and those weapons were usually 5x better than any weapon you could spawn with.

I just sticky grenaded both your opinions into oblivion.
#22Betrayer--BotPosted 6/20/2014 6:10:10 PM
Sentinel 420 QFT
---
Trust me! I will not betray you!
#23GoldenRyPosted 6/20/2014 8:27:27 PM
DarxWingDuck posted...
There was literally nothing better in GE than in TWINE, nothing.
maps, weapons, characters, multi-player game modes, single player mode... all better in TWINE. even the controls were a bit smoother.

also, multi player, explosives, on any game mode was very intense and fast paced on TWINE... and you would start with a weapon that gave you a fighting chance. my only knock on those N64 games is people would always camp the 1 or 2 spawn points where the best weapons could be found.... and those weapons were usually 5x better than any weapon you could spawn with.

I just sticky grenaded both your opinions into oblivion.

You know why they named it TWINE? Because the fun had while playing it can only be likened to the fun had while playing with a strong thread or string composed of two or more strands twisted together!
#24ImTheLoneWolfPosted 6/22/2014 4:37:33 PM
Yes
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DemigodGamer
#25betaplayPosted 6/22/2014 6:23:50 PM
GoldenRy posted...
You know why they named it TWINE? Because the fun had while playing it can only be likened to the fun had while playing with a strong thread or string composed of two or more strands twisted together!

I think it's safe to say that we all shared this exact thought.
---
iS*later :: 0570 5537 0386
#26eureka13Posted 6/24/2014 4:07:59 AM
GE64... LTK, pistols only, 3 on 1, I was always the scientist.

My friends hated me... muhahahaha