Finally beat the game...

#1happymealyumPosted 6/12/2014 8:47:35 PM
I got this game yesterday and beat the story a few hours ago, so tomorrow I will try online. I know it's still up, but is it still fairly active? Also is there anything I should know beforehand for whatever reason?
#2VomitingPenguinPosted 6/12/2014 9:17:35 PM
ya it is still very active online. come play it you learn as you die
#3ProudlyHated87Posted 6/12/2014 9:45:12 PM
The Wii Remote is the superior controller.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEmi0NNGxig&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Copy these settings and get used to them.
---
Astral Ocean
#4happymealyum(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 10:36:21 PM
When do you suppose the servers will shutdown for good? I know these are different servers not run by Nintendo and all, but I don't want to invest hour after hour leveling up and then one day come on to find the servers aren't running and have that work done for nothing.
#5InigoMontoyaGEPosted 6/12/2014 11:55:59 PM
@happymealyum

GE is even better online than in story mode. You need to go online, find a game (Conflict, Team Conflict, or Heros are the most active), get destroyed by a bunch of level 56 guys, then try again. Basically its like "Edge of Tomorrow" without Emily Blunt and Tom Cruise.

And don't worry about the shutdown, playing GE is never a waste of time, unless the host quits in the middle of your best round all night, and you want to throw your gamecube controller through the TV. Man, I really hate it when that happens.
---
Wii: GE InigoMontoya fc 1528-2187-1433
You keep using that word......I do not think it means what you think it means.
#6Rollbar_RTMPosted 6/13/2014 3:18:16 AM
Karma 40? Idk.
---
Remote timed God aka Lag God aka grenade God aka no silencer GOD.
#7happymealyum(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2014 6:48:21 AM
InigoMontoyaGE posted...
@happymealyum

GE is even better online than in story mode. You need to go online, find a game (Conflict, Team Conflict, or Heros are the most active), get destroyed by a bunch of level 56 guys, then try again. Basically its like "Edge of Tomorrow" without Emily Blunt and Tom Cruise.

And don't worry about the shutdown, playing GE is never a waste of time, unless the host quits in the middle of your best round all night, and you want to throw your gamecube controller through the TV. Man, I really hate it when that happens.

Haha funny you mention Edge of Tomorrow, I saw it yesterday and it was a lot better than I expected.
#8happymealyum(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2014 6:49:05 AM
Rollbar_RTM posted...
Karma 40? Idk.

Yeah, so? Karma doesn't mean anything.
#9abombsezbyePosted 6/13/2014 6:49:45 AM
Don't listen to Astral, classic controller is what us cool kids use (or the cool kid since I might be the only one that does).

They all might be more accurate but always remember what The Nature Boy said, "Just when they think they know the answers, I go and change the questions, whoooo!"

Oh, and don't worry about leveling up for hour after hour. That will only get you to about level 7. It'll be month after month for you to get to max level. :)
---
The noob bulldog, now with more Vargen.....'abomb'
[[[4673-1497-3985, message me your code if you add me, thanks]]]
#10happymealyum(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2014 8:34:13 AM
abombsezbye posted...
Don't listen to Astral, classic controller is what us cool kids use (or the cool kid since I might be the only one that does).

They all might be more accurate but always remember what The Nature Boy said, "Just when they think they know the answers, I go and change the questions, whoooo!"

Oh, and don't worry about leveling up for hour after hour. That will only get you to about level 7. It'll be month after month for you to get to max level. :)

No the wiimote is for us kool kidz. Plus I played for 30 minutes and I'm level 3 :)