What's your name you use online?

#81B-E-A-MPosted 6/21/2014 1:54:55 PM
happymealyum posted...
Funny how so many of you raged so hard that half the messages on the other topic got deleted. Kids these days.

Your messages got deleted too.
---
BEAM*
#82TMac987654321Posted 6/21/2014 4:59:29 PM(edited)
happymealyum posted...
Funny how so many of you raged so hard that half the messages on the other topic got deleted. Kids these days.

Well none of my messages in your "would you rather" thread got deleted since I'm smart enough to avoid moderation when I want to. Do you want me to teach you?

As for my one message that was deleted in the thread that was closed, my post was simply the one that sparked your little flame war. My post wouldn't have been removed if not for the resulting multiple flame posts from you and others.
---
NNID:T-MacG
#83sbcreeperPosted 6/21/2014 5:00:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#84B-E-A-MPosted 6/21/2014 5:05:04 PM
sbcreeper posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

lol someone needs his diapers changed
---
BEAM*
#85MANIAC_CLOWNPosted 6/21/2014 7:15:29 PM
happymealyum posted...

So you're, uh, picking it right up where it left off in the other thread? It's off-topic in this one, too, mister.
---
Zorrillo 43.98.27.89.50.70 | Ever voting Sewer
#86MERKOZPosted 6/22/2014 11:04:30 PM
Johnny_Utah_ posted...
MERKOZ posted...
EVYBDYGOTGUN

Reminds me of a line from Boardwalk Empire.

You would be correct....e-v-e-r-y-b-o-d-y got guns
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAKkwSdXPQY
lol
---
&.MERKOZ Lvl 56 (ETHW) "Don't run to your death"
MK SUB-ZERO Lvl 56 (ETHW) & // MacLeod "There can only be one"
#87Johnny_Utah_Posted 6/23/2014 11:57:10 AM
MERKOZ posted...
Johnny_Utah_ posted...
MERKOZ posted...
EVYBDYGOTGUN

Reminds me of a line from Boardwalk Empire.

You would be correct....e-v-e-r-y-b-o-d-y got guns
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAKkwSdXPQY
lol

That was an amusing vid lol. Yeah, had to like to Gyp as a character on that show.
---
S2*Nerf gun // iHOSTtheMOST // "Accuracy doesnt mean squat, I have low accuracy but I pwn" -- Joker694
#88THENOSE007Posted 6/23/2014 4:43:37 PM
Hypocrites and low lives are on this forum! My thread gets moderated every time because I tell the truth. THE gains a victory when this happens. We know it's getting under their skin. It's a cesspool of a forum! Always has been always will be. You play with a wii mote and your a scrub. No skill playing with that device. In addition, relating to your topic, everyone changes their name here except THE NOSE.

You scrubs play the same way do the same
thing. Constantly checking the forum out of boredom and no drive of life. Scrubs 4 life.
---
POUND FOR POUND A COMPLETE CLASS PLAYER IN GE.
THE NOSE
#89halfamilvicPosted 6/23/2014 4:48:25 PM
THENOSE007 posted...
Hypocrites and low lives are on this forum! My thread gets moderated every time because I tell the truth. THE gains a victory when this happens. We know it's getting under their skin. It's a cesspool of a forum! Always has been always will be. You play with a wii mote and your a scrub. No skill playing with that device. In addition, relating to your topic, everyone changes their name here except THE NOSE.

You scrubs play the same way do the same
thing. Constantly checking the forum out of boredom and no drive of life. Scrubs 4 life.

LMAO.
QF(THE)T

This is an alt who started this thread. Lol
The trance of the forum.
---
You have been defeated by THE GAME, not me the actual game. SCRUBS!
#90TMac987654321Posted 6/23/2014 5:04:23 PM
THENOSE007 posted...
In addition, relating to your topic, everyone changes their name here except THE NOSE.

Shot fired at your own clanmates? ;o
---
NNID:T-MacG