GE lag at its worst for me

#1TurtlesFC_altPosted 6/20/2014 8:38:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl76RDiD8r8

Doc introduced the idea that this guy hacked because he was using the silenced kallos but killed me so quickly (and even after I died). Idk whether this is just some major lag issue (as I wasn't really lagging in the game, just was getting killed quickly by that guy and then that happened) or if the guy was really hacking. I have had similar experiences with this from JYA and Element but never any this bad. I still suspect that LA = MEX alts but who knows? o;
---
Turtles*/RC - Proud member of the Royal Circle.
#2JIMMEREDPosted 6/20/2014 8:57:51 AM
You're bad.
---
Jimmer/SR* 2819-1263-1364
"The Hardest People to beat are the people who never give up."- Babe Ruth
#3Imfine23Posted 6/20/2014 9:54:01 AM
qq and get better
#4ProudlyHated74Posted 6/20/2014 12:10:17 PM
PAL and NTSC connections don't mix. Otherwise this happens.
---
And if I hand checked u 3 times n 1 min im better then I thought. -sbcreeper
#5TurtlesFC_alt(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2014 3:43:44 PM
---
#6Nachos929Posted 6/20/2014 4:09:10 PM
Nerdle crying for attention again no surprise there
---
~The most deblicious appetizer you'll debver encounter~
//As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie//
#7TobiasFunk3Posted 6/20/2014 6:39:05 PM(edited)
That guy probably had a terrible connection to the host is why it happened the way it did. After-death kills are almost always a result of that. Usually the players doing that to you will be skipping around noticeably at times.

EDIT: You kill him ridiculously quick there if you noticed and no head shot message(unless it was badly delayed).
---
T.Funke
#8TurtlesFC_alt(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2014 12:57:36 AM
TobiasFunk3 posted...
That guy probably had a terrible connection to the host is why it happened the way it did. After-death kills are almost always a result of that. Usually the players doing that to you will be skipping around noticeably at times.

EDIT: You kill him ridiculously quick there if you noticed and no head shot message(unless it was badly delayed).

Maybe, but that person wasn't skipping around for the whole game, and that was he only time that really happened in that match :/
---