If THE clan was ever going to do anything real, now is the time to do it already

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. If THE clan was ever going to do anything real, now is the time to do it already
10 months ago#411
madghei posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

mawd luv 4 lyfe
---
S2*Nerf gun // iHOSTtheMOST // "Accuracy doesnt mean squat, I have low accuracy but I pwn" -- Joker694
10 months ago#412
OMCNoah posted...
XD

what did your first message say? that's kinda ironic...

It was a 'politically correct' Navy Seal copypasta :((((
10 months ago#413
THE sux :)
(edited 0 seconds ago)
10 months ago#414
B-E-A-M posted...

GGs Beam - I was Pandrfoot.
---
iS*later :: 0570 5537 0386
10 months ago#415
betaplay posted...
B-E-A-M posted...

GGs Beam - I was Pandrfoot.

Oh that was you ggs!
10 months ago#416
Hey Mods, I hope you can see this message now that the chat has died down. I wanted to say congrats! I know it's hard to manage a GameFAQs board but I always want to tip my hat off to you guys. Through thick and thin I will still be here to always support you. I know times are hard, but you always come back with a good attitude. I wish you the very best on your next timeouts, and hope you get an even better ban score. I will continue to be here and find new TOS violations as always. Great job Mods. I am rooting for you always! You should be proud.
10 months ago#417
lemon party?
---
iS* Mr.Snrub
"Many things I might have said today, and I kept my mouth shut.... "no end to the yes-yes, yes-yes, me-too, me-too." -Sandburg
10 months ago#418
Don't be a lemon, be a Rose Bud.
---
S2*Nerf gun // iHOSTtheMOST // "Accuracy doesnt mean squat, I have low accuracy but I pwn" -- Joker694
10 months ago#419
I have noticed that since TEAM EPIC invaded this thread, THE have not made an appearance. Probably WORKING OUT how to compete with walnut crushing BICEPS...
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. If THE clan was ever going to do anything real, now is the time to do it already

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived