3 degrees of Separation.

#1HELMETHEAD003Posted 7/5/2014 4:27:10 AM
I received a notice from THE KING OF KINGS. We like to tally a vote for our records. Check 1 if your 18 to 50 years old. Check 2 if fall into 6 to 17 years old. Check 3 if your impartial. - Results (33 votes)
BIG KID
66.67% (22 votes)
KID
15.15% (5 votes)
A nameless SCRUB.
18.18% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Thanks Folk.
God Bless you guys and ladies.
---
HH
"Telling a scrub it takes no skill using a wii mote is like telling a 7 year old Santa Clause doesn't exist."
#2HELMETHEAD003(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 4:49:26 AM
Since I am a columnist, just wanted to point my "yours" in the poll question. If the correct spelling usage of "you're" was used, I would not had been able to fit the interrogatory.
Thank you.
---
HH
"Telling a scrub it takes no skill using a wii mote is like telling a 7 year old Santa Clause doesn't exist."
#3LadyHylia00Posted 7/5/2014 5:53:08 AM
Lol :P
---
~Lady~
#4THENOSE007Posted 7/5/2014 7:09:13 AM
HELMETHEAD I commend you my friend.
I know with out you feeling reprimanded, I could say you're close to a intermediate player.
You have admitted it likewise.
Nevertheless being as it may, you have owned a few beloved heroes here, MK Reptile. Even though he already loses points for his wii mote & silent ivana(homebrew user to), he's MK best player. You are an MK killer for THE because we've seen your dexterity upon them.
---
POUND FOR POUND, THE KING OF KINGS.
THE NOSE
#5Thecross10Posted 7/5/2014 9:39:05 AM
THENOSE007 posted...
I know with out you feeling reprimanded, I could say you're close to a intermediate player.
Nevertheless being as it may, you have owned a few beloved heroes here, MK Reptile. Even though he already loses points for his wii mote & silent ivana(homebrew user to), he's MK best player. You are an MK killer for THE because we've seen your dexterity upon them.

I have owned both of you so that makes me THEKINGOFYOU ;)
---
Wii: Major Pain fc: 1064-2978-9364
PS3: bringthe10pain
#6Nachos929Posted 7/5/2014 10:12:36 AM
THENOSE007 posted...

pretty sad thought
king of scrubs
---
~The most deblicious appetizer you'll debver encounter~
//As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie//
#7titoDiazPosted 7/5/2014 10:26:24 AM
Major pain has a major pain in his brown eye
#8Thecross10Posted 7/5/2014 10:34:32 AM
titoDiaz posted...
Major pain has a major pain in his brown eye

I have owned you as well so i am KINGOFTITO ;)

Please start paying me my taxes and i will let you live
---
Wii: Major Pain fc: 1064-2978-9364
PS3: bringthe10pain
#9LadyHylia00Posted 7/5/2014 10:41:38 AM
LadyHylia00 posted...
Lol :P

Entertainment
---
~Lady~
#10HELMETHEAD003(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 10:51:11 AM
NOSE, I really appreciate that. I never was as good as the majority of THE HIGHEST ELITE. I remember considering using the wii mote. You scolded me over the phone. Lol. "you play with that bloke and I won't respect you. No skill bloke. No skill to wave that thing around." Good times NOSE.
Yes I did own a few. That MK Reptile was tough considering his arsenal package of wii mote, silent Ivana and possible brew. He has integrity though. It wrote good game HELMETHEAD on a thread once. That's class you know.

You're THE KING OF KINGS NOSE.
---
HH