3 degrees of Separation.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. 3 degrees of Separation.
2 years ago#1
I received a notice from THE KING OF KINGS. We like to tally a vote for our records. Check 1 if your 18 to 50 years old. Check 2 if fall into 6 to 17 years old. Check 3 if your impartial. - Results (33 votes)
BIG KID
66.67% (22 votes)
KID
15.15% (5 votes)
A nameless SCRUB.
18.18% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Thanks Folk.
God Bless you guys and ladies.
HH
"Telling a scrub it takes no skill using a wii mote is like telling a 7 year old Santa Clause doesn't exist."
2 years ago#2
Since I am a columnist, just wanted to point my "yours" in the poll question. If the correct spelling usage of "you're" was used, I would not had been able to fit the interrogatory.
Thank you.
HH
"Telling a scrub it takes no skill using a wii mote is like telling a 7 year old Santa Clause doesn't exist."
2 years ago#3
Lol :P
~Lady~
2 years ago#4
HELMETHEAD I commend you my friend.
I know with out you feeling reprimanded, I could say you're close to a intermediate player.
You have admitted it likewise.
Nevertheless being as it may, you have owned a few beloved heroes here, MK Reptile. Even though he already loses points for his wii mote & silent ivana(homebrew user to), he's MK best player. You are an MK killer for THE because we've seen your dexterity upon them.
POUND FOR POUND, THE KING OF KINGS.
THE NOSE
2 years ago#5
THENOSE007 posted...
I know with out you feeling reprimanded, I could say you're close to a intermediate player.
Nevertheless being as it may, you have owned a few beloved heroes here, MK Reptile. Even though he already loses points for his wii mote & silent ivana(homebrew user to), he's MK best player. You are an MK killer for THE because we've seen your dexterity upon them.

I have owned both of you so that makes me THEKINGOFYOU ;)
Wii: Major Pain fc: 1064-2978-9364
PS3: bringthe10pain
2 years ago#6
THENOSE007 posted...

pretty sad thought
king of scrubs
~The most deblicious appetizer you'll debver encounter~
//As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie//
2 years ago#7
Major pain has a major pain in his brown eye
2 years ago#8
titoDiaz posted...
Major pain has a major pain in his brown eye

I have owned you as well so i am KINGOFTITO ;)

Please start paying me my taxes and i will let you live
Wii: Major Pain fc: 1064-2978-9364
PS3: bringthe10pain
2 years ago#9
LadyHylia00 posted...
Lol :P

Entertainment
~Lady~
2 years ago#10
NOSE, I really appreciate that. I never was as good as the majority of THE HIGHEST ELITE. I remember considering using the wii mote. You scolded me over the phone. Lol. "you play with that bloke and I won't respect you. No skill bloke. No skill to wave that thing around." Good times NOSE.
Yes I did own a few. That MK Reptile was tough considering his arsenal package of wii mote, silent Ivana and possible brew. He has integrity though. It wrote good game HELMETHEAD on a thread once. That's class you know.

You're THE KING OF KINGS NOSE.
HH
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. 3 degrees of Separation.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived