A GoldenEye PAL night for all PALs everywhere!!!

#1TurtlesFC_altPosted 7/16/2014 3:25:08 PM
@ all PALs remaining on this board, I present to you a PAL night to be conducted from hence forth in an attempt to keep this game alive and to have fun playing this game!

After talking to Vox and asking him whether it would possible to do a PAL league type thing again, we came to the agreement (more like he told me :P) that a PAL night would be a better solution.

So I got my PMing boots on and started to see if I could get interest within the GE community.
So far - success! Many people have been excited about this and look forward to taking part when they can. In the few 'tester' nights that we have already done, everybody had a lot of fun and the competition was high and mighty.

Once we start doing this on a set date and time I am certain that there will be overflowing queues of PAL players begging to take part in this (;

My question to the board is that if there are any other PAL players interested in taking part in this fun and competitive event then please say so and we will include you in the Skype group and our events. So far around 20 people are up to doing this but we still want to see interest from almost all PALs remaining on GE!!

Date and Time

After asking everybody about this, we found that Saturday night at 8pm UK time // 9pm CET was the best time for the majority of the group.

If you are able and willing to play GE then, then by all means join us :)

The region during all of the games will be: United Kingdom. This is because:
A) It's nice and easy for everyone, most ppl have it set anyway.
B) Some WII U players cannot change their region.
---
Turtles*/RC - Proud member of the Royal Circle.
#2Stephen_TrainorPosted 7/16/2014 3:26:58 PM
I'll probably be able to make it to most of them.
---
NNID: SteveTrain
http://www.youtube.com/RSSteve0
#3199johndPosted 7/17/2014 12:07:21 AM
no.
#4Koopa-XPosted 7/17/2014 12:10:19 AM
wii u can change regions as well
---
Merlin - http://goldeneyemerlin.wix.com/goldeneye
1994-0029-2967
#5TurtlesFC_alt(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2014 2:01:23 AM
Koopa-X posted...
wii u can change regions as well

ye, Steve actually couldn't before because he didn't have a gamepad or something I think, but now he can.
---
#6Thecross10Posted 7/17/2014 2:05:22 AM
Count me in!
#7TurtlesFC_alt(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2014 7:37:15 AM
Another thing, we hope to organise this on Skype so @ everyone who is playing, please get on Skype at the time of the PAL night so we can discuss themes and teams etc!
---
#8Thecross10Posted 7/17/2014 8:07:27 AM
199johnd posted...
no.

Scared Turtle would own you?
#9TurtlesFC_alt(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2014 8:14:45 AM
Thecross10 posted...
199johnd posted...
no.

Scared Turtle would own you?

He's still major but hurt cos I deleted him lol. His fault for having a stupid unrecognisable name. Plus I offered to re add like 10 times after it happened...
---
#10madgheiPosted 7/17/2014 10:07:26 AM
199johnd posted...
no.

:(
---
NO CYRIL WHEN THEYRE DEAD
THEYRE JUST HOOKERS