Wanna pick up a cheap fps to kill some time

#21bulbinking(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2014 5:49:12 PM
madghei posted...
If you live anywhere in North America, Western Europe or Japan, you will find matches. Lag will vary based on how much the game likes your connection (lag comp is real).

No CTF, though I imagine if the talented 'modders' got together they might be able to pull it off.

If it's cheap for you, go ahead... the community on these boards is iffy since the game's a bit old.... but the Skype scene is generally good.

Arguably the best FPS on the Wii simply because of Wiimote point n shoot integration.

I still consider CoD:BO to be best WII fps, but the problem with CoD games is most people who play them move on to the newest game, so there aren't many people playing it anymore and I don't like spending half my gaming time looking for matches.

This is probably second best to me, with conduit 2 tied with MW3 at number 3 and CoD:WaW tied with reflex with MoH heroes being last and tied with water warfare (which is still pretty fun, but idk if servers are still up or if anybody even players that..or has heard of it)
---
poker-over-killing.blogspot.com/2007/09/i-was-gamefaqs-moderator-for-5-yrs.html
NintendoID: Bulbinking2 (MH3U Charm Table 10/Over 2k Hours of Experience)
#22Fire_PloverPosted 7/18/2014 6:22:58 PM
bulbinking posted...
madghei posted...
If you live anywhere in North America, Western Europe or Japan, you will find matches. Lag will vary based on how much the game likes your connection (lag comp is real).

No CTF, though I imagine if the talented 'modders' got together they might be able to pull it off.

If it's cheap for you, go ahead... the community on these boards is iffy since the game's a bit old.... but the Skype scene is generally good.

Arguably the best FPS on the Wii simply because of Wiimote point n shoot integration.

I still consider CoD:BO to be best WII fps, but the problem with CoD games is most people who play them move on to the newest game, so there aren't many people playing it anymore and I don't like spending half my gaming time looking for matches.

This is probably second best to me, with conduit 2 tied with MW3 at number 3 and CoD:WaW tied with reflex with MoH heroes being last and tied with water warfare (which is still pretty fun, but idk if servers are still up or if anybody even players that..or has heard of it)

CoD's are also better when they are not on the Wii.
---
Roy for Sm4sh!
#23Johnny_Utah_Posted 7/18/2014 8:56:40 PM
ZAV1010 posted...
ProudlyHated87 posted...
You can customize your controls far more than any CoD game I've ever played, and the online activity is still active enough to play matches.

Qft

The only CoD I've played is Ghosts and you can customize every button/function on the wiimote. It's one of the few advantages Ghosts has over GE.
---
S2*Nerf gun // iHOSTtheMOST // "Accuracy doesnt mean squat, I have low accuracy but I pwn" -- Joker694
#24ProudlyHated74Posted 7/19/2014 12:33:30 AM
Johnny_Utah_ posted...
ZAV1010 posted...
ProudlyHated87 posted...
You can customize your controls far more than any CoD game I've ever played, and the online activity is still active enough to play matches.

Qft

The only CoD I've played is Ghosts and you can customize every button/function on the wiimote. It's one of the few advantages Ghosts has over GE.

That isn't the case for Ghosts on the Xbox One/360.
---
And if I hand checked u 3 times n 1 min im better then I thought. -sbcreeper
#25MeleeGEWiiPosted 7/19/2014 12:54:28 AM
Fire_Plover posted...
bulbinking posted...
madghei posted...

CoD's are also better when they are not on the Wii.

This ^^
---
Goldeneye:Melee u/ PSN_Gaming-Soldier55
youtube ->http://www.youtube.com/user/GoldeneyeWiiSoldier/featured/