[AP]clan tryout's

#41madgheiPosted 8/11/2014 5:51:50 AM
I've been playing games all my life, Whenever I have time (which is alot) I go on the computer checking stuff on the internet or playing games. I play all kinds of games. My favorite game all time is C&C Tiberian Sun. Music: Metal, rock, soundtracks and 90s music.Some legendary games that I played as a child: Dungeon Keeper 1-2, C&C Red Alert 1-2, C&C Tiberian sun, C&C Renegade, Warcraft 3, Half Life ps2 version, Bass Fishing Duel, Stronghold Crusader, UT 2004, WoW -TBC. Battlefield 1942 -Vietnam, Wolfenstein - ET, Counter-strike Source, GTA 2-3-VC. CarmaggedonI almost never watch movies or any series but I do love the old cartoons like: Catdog, Rocko's modern life, Angry beavers, Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Dexter's Lab, Ren and Stimpy, Tom and Jerry, Courage the cowardly dog and Bobby's world and more but those are the ones that I watched and loved the most.
---
NO CYRIL WHEN THEYRE DEAD
THEYRE JUST HOOKERS
#42madgheiPosted 8/11/2014 6:10:27 AM
Hey Mods, I hope you can see this message now that the chat has died down. I wanted to say congrats! I know it's hard to manage a GameFAQs board but I always want to tip my hat off to you guys. Through thick and thin I will still be here to always support you. I know times are hard, but you always come back with a good attitude. I wish you the very best on your next timeouts, and hope you get an even better ban score. I will continue to be here and find new TOS violations as always. Great job Mods. I am rooting for you always! You should be proud.
---
NO CYRIL WHEN THEYRE DEAD
THEYRE JUST HOOKERS
#43Nachos929Posted 8/11/2014 6:05:30 PM
madghei posted...
Hey Mods, I hope you can see this message now that the chat has died down. I wanted to say congrats! I know it's hard to manage a GameFAQs board but I always want to tip my hat off to you guys. Through thick and thin I will still be here to always support you. I know times are hard, but you always come back with a good attitude. I wish you the very best on your next timeouts, and hope you get an even better ban score. I will continue to be here and find new TOS violations as always. Great job Mods. I am rooting for you always! You should be proud.

Modded for moisture
---
Gotta bathe/Bar of Dove/Deb is life/Deb is love
http://tinyurl.com/7ujhwat
#44Johnny_Utah_Posted 8/11/2014 9:16:42 PM
Nachos929 posted...
madghei posted...

Modded for moisture

How dare you.
---
S2*Nerf gun // iHOSTtheMOST // "Accuracy doesnt mean squat, I have low accuracy but I pwn" -- Joker694
#45ProudlyHated87Posted 8/11/2014 11:07:21 PM
madghei posted...
My favorite game all time is C&C Tiberian Sun.

Lies. You've probably never played it before.
---
Astral Ocean
My Connection Hax: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQk1wPwuxfw&feature=youtu.be
#46Johnny_Utah_Posted 8/12/2014 7:55:22 PM
ProudlyHated87 posted...
madghei posted...
My favorite game all time is C&C Tiberian Sun.

Lies. You've probably never played it before.

Shots fired.
---
S2*Nerf gun // iHOSTtheMOST // "Accuracy doesnt mean squat, I have low accuracy but I pwn" -- Joker694
#47ProudlyHated87Posted 8/21/2014 2:57:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]