Clan battle

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

9 months ago#1
We are having a clan battle this weekend so i need good people who are at lvl56 to be a [AP] member to join before this weekend
---
007 goldeneye fc 0722-2963-8250
9 months ago#2
Who's "we" ?
---
[OMC]Noah, leader of clan OMC.
GoldenEye Wii: Level 56 007:Legends Sp2 Lv50 Retired PSN:The_OMC_Noah
9 months ago#3
TGpro posted...
We are having a clan battle this weekend so i need good people who are at lvl56 to be a [AP] member to join before this weekend

Who are you guys warring?
9 months ago#4
I mean who ever wants to join
---
9 months ago#5
Oh, so interclan war?
---
9 months ago#6
Are you guys joining the [AP] clan for this weekend battle?
---
9 months ago#7
No, and plus I'm out of town. If I wasn't I might've joined for some fun but not into the actual clan.
---
9 months ago#8
TGpro posted...

Dude you are greedy for level 56 gamers.
---
This is Ghost Sniper and my friend code for Goldeneye is 007327344528 and my skype name is snipeyourbrains.
(message deleted)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived