9.5/10 from NWR

#71Storm83Posted 3/20/2012 5:58:44 PM
Omar,
I have been on this board numerous times this week in hopes that I can learn more about the game and also interact with other fans of the series. All I have noticed is you talking **** to other good people around here and acting as if you are the final say in how good/bad this game is. Why don't you peel yourself away from the keyboard, comb your hair really high, shine your emerald that's embedded in your stomach and go troll elsewhere. If you think you are actually influencing others by the **** talking you are doing then think again. I don't care for your opinion on the game as many of us also don't care about a crappy reviewers thoughts. If I cared about what you liked then I would probably be dating an ugly female and posting on the internet about things I have no idea about.
#72RealbendarioPosted 3/20/2012 6:40:07 PM
Not to throw oil on this whole thread, but my plan worked, it would seem.
---
PSN: Bendario
#73RaisinBizzlePosted 3/20/2012 11:10:58 PM
NWR is awesome and has one of the best podcasts out there. While of course the site is going to have some bias towards Nintendo because that the types of games they prefer to play they aren't just going to pass good scores on bad games because they're made by Nintendo. Day one purchase.
---
Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon.