Fortune Jukebox

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1

I got this power last night while going through a 5.0 intensity run on seafloor palace. I know it randomly changes the theme playing but in together mode does it also change what every1 else is listening too?

Could some1 experiment?

4 years ago#2
I didn't even know that power existed.
My Little Nintendo - 3DS is Magic
4 years ago#3
To unlock it you need to find all the zodiac chambers.
3DS FC:1547-5393-4629/PSN ID:GamingGod-96/Official Eggplant Wizard of every board.
4 years ago#4
Well that's a big spoiler... THANKS FOR THE WARNING
3DS FC: 2836-0120-3213 (PM if you add me)
4 years ago#5
Leafy101 posted...
Well that's a big spoiler... THANKS FOR THE WARNING

This is a joke post right? There are no spoilers in this topic.
"What are you staring at? Oh no, dream on pipsqueak. It's not gonna happen" - Larxene
3DS friend code: 3093-7782-3865
4 years ago#6
No it's not, the reward for finding ALL OF thE ZODIAC CHAMBERS is a really big deal to me... >_> I've been working on it and I was really excited to see the reward.
3DS FC: 2836-0120-3213 (PM if you add me)
4 years ago#7
Leafy101 posted...
No it's not, the reward for finding ALL OF thE ZODIAC CHAMBERS is a really big deal to me... >_> I've been working on it and I was really excited to see the reward.

Spoilers are story details, the zodiac chambers have nothing to do with the story.
"What are you staring at? Oh no, dream on pipsqueak. It's not gonna happen" - Larxene
3DS friend code: 3093-7782-3865
4 years ago#8

Leafy101 posted...

Spoilers are story details, the zodiac chambers have nothing to do with the story.

Agreed.
Dynasty Warriors 5 w/Xtreme Legends Progress:
Lv20 common items: 8/10 Rare items: 29/29 Final Weapons: 34/48
4 years ago#9
I made a topic asking about this but I had the awareness to avoid putting the name of the item on the title. You made people mad I'm afraid. But I do thank you for finally answering what this power does. Sounds useless but cool.
Special Olympics is like Taco Bell, everyone's a winner
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived