The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

About feathers

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
If you use one do you still get the "treasure" from the box, or do you actually have to do the challenge for the item. Cause I'm having a rather difficult time completing the ones where you have to beat the bosses while in crisis state.

Also do the 4 feathers I got from palutena's hunt only work on her hunt, or can they be used on viridi's as well. Or does viridi's hunt get its own feathers?
3 years ago#2
Yes, you get the treasure from it and no, you can not use them on another board. ;)
3 years ago#3
You can unlock feathers for Viridi's board from certain achievements on her board.
---
sports
http://i45.tinypic.com/ezg1ex.jpg
3 years ago#4
Awesome, thanks makes my life easier
3 years ago#5
Any recommendations of really good rewards that might be worth using feathers for if you suck too badly to do the challenge?
3 years ago#6
klecser posted...
Any recommendations of really good rewards that might be worth using feathers for if you suck too badly to do the challenge?

Its worth considering using them on the ones that require "Nearby" mode, if you don't know anyone with KI:U, just because they're impossible for alot of people (like me) to do at all.
---
"If you have an all seeing eye, why can't you see pandora's location?"
"Because of my slightly botched laser eye surgery..."
3 years ago#7
Bot play in Nearby mode counts I am pretty sure. But I do agree with using em for weapon gem trading and such if you arent able to get that done at all.
---
Ygo 2010 fc - 5285-3292-2206
Pokemon HG FC: 2407-7314-9261
3 years ago#8
alacer807 posted...
klecser posted...

Its worth considering using them on the ones that require "Nearby" mode, if you don't know anyone with KI:U, just because they're impossible for alot of people (like me) to do at all.

certain nearby ones don't even give you a reward
---
PSN - BaronVonSolace 3DS - Quin - 1977-0491-7773
3 years ago#9
alacer807 posted...
klecser posted...

You can actually play local multiplayer by yourself! :)
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived