"Warp" Power is Amazing!

#1HitzelPosted 4/1/2012 4:27:46 PM

Warp is a power that instantly teleports you to a random spawn location when you activate it.  I've only been using it for a few days, but it has gotten me out of so many sketchy situations it's not even funny.  It seems like it would be quite OP if Interference didn't exist.

I honestly think that it's the "missing link" for staffs and bows.  If someone with a Blade or Claws gets too close to you, just *snap* and teleport away instantly!  It's also been working great for my hit and run build.  I sprint up, do as much damage as I can, and teleport away before the enemy can react.

Every once in a while it backfires though, and I end up teleporting right into an enemy.  I'm also a little wary about people catching on to this strategy and using Interference to stop me from teleporting away.

Has anyone else unlocked this?  What are your thoughts?

#2xhunter143Posted 4/1/2012 4:30:11 PM

I "unlocked" the power but still haven't found it yet :/ 

#3Vortex_Of_Hope7Posted 4/1/2012 4:31:42 PM
I've unlocked it but no matter what I do I can't actually get one! Although from what it sounds like wouldn't Bumblebee be better? Obviously you have to be walking but it works twice and can get you some free hits. Probably only better for close range weapons though...
#4windwolf3571Posted 4/1/2012 4:31:49 PM
Yes, yes, we are all well aware that it is April Fool's Day.
#5TribeePosted 4/1/2012 4:32:05 PM
Is Warp the same thing as Bumblebee?
---
"Your objective is to win the game. The game's objective is to piss you off!" -Ed
#6Vortex_Of_Hope7Posted 4/1/2012 4:32:43 PM
Tribee posted...
Is Warp the same thing as Bumblebee?

No but apparently they're similar in nature.
#72wingedangelPosted 4/1/2012 4:32:54 PM
I haven't unlocked it, but it sounds interesting. Also worth noting is that bows are also good up close, so you can still hit and run, assuming you haven't used your last Warp.
---
Transgender and proud!
3DS Code: 1676-4188-6839
#8Hitzel(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2012 4:34:23 PM

This wasn't meant as a joke lol.  I didn't even realize it was April yet.

Warp and Bumblebee are nothing alike, IMO.  Bumblebee is a counter-attack, that quickly moves you behind someone who melees you.  Warp is literally a teleport, it can teleport you all the way to the opposite end of the map instantly.

#9Vortex_Of_Hope7Posted 4/1/2012 4:38:48 PM
Hitzel posted...
This wasn't meant as a joke lol. I didn't even realize it was April yet.Warp and Bumblebee are nothing alike, IMO. Bumblebee is a counter-attack, that quickly moves you behind someone who melees you. Warp is literally a teleport, it can teleport you all the way to the opposite end of the map instantly.

Bumblebee also warps across the map if your attacked from a distance.
#10Hitzel(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2012 4:41:46 PM

Also, I have Level 4 Warp right now, it comes with 5 uses.  It's pink (like Sky Jump), and it's shaped exactly like Playing Dead Level 2 and Freeze Attack Level 3 - It's 9 Blocks with two single blocks above the top right and left blocks, like this:

0_0