What is the highest acceptable weapon value for LvD?

#1TheCTDPosted 4/7/2012 10:28:22 PM
I have a flintlock 298
Range*****
Melee***
Weakening +3
speed+2
Standing Charge Shot +4
took me two days to make an acceptable flintlock but im thinking it might be too high value for LvD .
Anyone have any input?
---
3DS FC: 1891-1520-3182
#2FehKehPosted 4/7/2012 10:31:41 PM(edited)
As high as you like providing you know what you're doing. Weapon value only has an impact if you die.

If you're doing more damage to the opponents life bar than your own, you're all good.

298 is a pretty good number on paper though. It's 3 deaths leeway providing none of your team members die.
---
You have been marked for moderation.
#3gamezrochardPosted 4/7/2012 10:34:29 PM
I have no problem using a weapon over 300, considering there is always someone with a poop weapon worth like, 210.
---
Quoting the Topic Creator's original post is stupid and redundant.
I'm here for intelligent arguments or flaming. It's your job to decipher which.
#4YoyokuKOPosted 4/7/2012 10:35:12 PM
I think max won't go over 400.
each person has a 1 death grace anyways

just pull your weight and you should cause too much problems (if you know have an idea of what you're suppose to do)
#5legendarylemurPosted 4/8/2012 1:39:14 AM
Yeah that's a really good value. I usually try to play around that value, since I rarely die more than 3 times in LvD. So... you know, it's not my fault entirely if my team loses heh heh :P

I'm still in the process of making a really good flintlock as well. Not going well I can tell ye that.
---
I don't understand why the Vita is failing so hard. I mean, it has two analog sticks! - derekfishbowl
My karma was 777 on Sept. 21st 2011
#6Someguy_13Posted 4/8/2012 1:58:54 AM(edited)
It's directly related to how good you are.

I have a set that's 290 but I consider it a little high. I don't die very often but it feels pretty bad watching a quarter of the team life vanish just for me.
That's why I prefer my 207 set.
---
Brawl FC: 1633-3855-5205
Survivor of the Yahoo Bunker War of 2010
#7legendarylemurPosted 4/8/2012 2:09:53 AM
Honestly, it's hard to die if you're careful. I think everybody should have warp, pretty much the best goddamn getaway plan ever. Even if you're low hp, it doesn't matter if nobody can even hit you. Of course, there's play dead, bumblebee, etc. etc. Just don't go all reckless just so you can die and start anew with 1 more of each abilities and full health.

I was once 3-0 in an LvD match with like 10 or so hp left. All somebody had to do was just shoot me with normal shots. I ended up getting 3 more kills until my teammates died and became Pit. I got fully healed then. I think that was some of my best playing. Dodged pretty much every single shot that was coming from all direction, bumblebee activated whenever I encountered large beams, and I just kept bashing away at every opportunity. Didn't get anymore kills afterwards though.
---
I don't understand why the Vita is failing so hard. I mean, it has two analog sticks! - derekfishbowl
My karma was 777 on Sept. 21st 2011