I didn't receive Spotpass gems for a couple of days. Did anyone else?

#1_Unowninator_Posted 4/30/2012 8:19:35 AM
Or is something wrong w/ my connection. The last one I got was a Twinbellows Cannon.
---
Nintendo should bring back the low pkmn health warning and use it for the 3ds. ~king_darks
#2ElNurglingPosted 4/30/2012 8:21:38 AM
I had mine today and yesterday, but I noticed before that I do not receive the daily spotpass gem unless my 3DS is in sleep mode at around 11am.
---
Martijn - inofficial pesky Raptor Claw using git of Kid Icarus Uprising's online modes
#3-Unowninator-Posted 4/30/2012 8:29:42 AM
****! Does this mean that if I didn't get todays yet, that I missed it for good?
---
Nintendo should bring back the low pkmn health warning and use it for the 3ds.~king_darks
If you are still hungry, have another fortune cookie~A fortune cookie
#4nonexistingheroPosted 4/30/2012 8:53:14 AM
Try turning spotpass off in the game and on the system, restarting it, turning it on again in both and restarting it once more.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#5-Unowninator-Posted 4/30/2012 8:56:56 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
Try turning spotpass off in the game and on the system, restarting it, turning it on again in both and restarting it once more.

What do you mean by "on the system"?
---
Nintendo should bring back the low pkmn health warning and use it for the 3ds.~king_darks
#6Super YoshiPosted 4/30/2012 9:48:53 AM
For me the Internet connection stops whenever I close the 3DS's lid for some reason, so I have to "force" the SpotPass to activate. Which seems to work by starting certain wi-fi using applications.

I myself start Nintendo Video, and click the "Check for connectivity" button, and just few seconds later the SpotPass light blinks. Sometimes it doesn't blink, or the notifications on the applications don't show up, but when I check for like the Gems, they have appeared there.
---
Need more Sage.
#7Sirian_HawkPosted 4/30/2012 10:01:00 AM
I don't know what to tell you. I have received one every single day for the last while.

Trying turning on your system and then just closing the lid for sleep mode after it finishes loading up the 3DS (but before you start up Kid Icarus). Leave it in sleep mode for about 5 minutes to allow it to check the spotpass'. I do that each day as I notice the blue dot isn't there immediately because it has to connect to Nintendo for the spotpass first.
---
"To hell with your spoiled baby! Zoidberg needs those shoes!"
#8-Unowninator-Posted 4/30/2012 10:29:51 AM(edited)
Sirian_Hawk posted...
I don't know what to tell you. I have received one every single day for the last while.

Trying turning on your system and then just closing the lid for sleep mode after it finishes loading up the 3DS (but before you start up Kid Icarus). Leave it in sleep mode for about 5 minutes to allow it to check the spotpass'. I do that each day as I notice the blue dot isn't there immediately because it has to connect to Nintendo for the spotpass first.

I just did it, and I see no blue light. Is there a way to e-mail Nintendo so I can ask them about this? I can't find their e-mail address.
---
#9-Unowninator-Posted 4/30/2012 1:43:30 PM
bump
---
#10nonty96ziePosted 4/30/2012 2:59:39 PM
A blue light won't show up on the 3DS, or at least it doesn't for me. Closing it for a few minutes after start-up works for me and I only get a blue circle on the icon in the starting page.
---
Black FC - 5372 0619 6373