I heard chapter 13 intensity 9 was hard, any suggestions?

#1PeskyBOI43Posted 5/1/2012 7:07:17 PM
Im using a Phoenix Arm with a 334 value, 4 ranged, and 3 melee, its mods are:
Shot defense +4
Freezing +1
Walking Speed +1
Backward dash charge shot +1
Forward dash cont. fire +4

The powers im using are:
Aries armor level 3
Health recovery level 1
Crisis Recovery level 1
and Pisces heal level 1

Any enemies i need to watch out for?
#2InhaledCornPosted 5/1/2012 7:35:58 PM
The mid-stage boss and the room before the final boss are where I keep dying.

Dark Pit is annoying, and the enemies in the final room can really lay the hurt on you.

Trust me, I know. I've been trying to 9.0 this stage for a while.

I find Dark Pit does not like Cannons very much, just an FYI.
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645
#3kukingina2Posted 5/1/2012 7:41:34 PM
use LV 4 play dead and that part with dark pit... the giant metal snake with the rolling snail... the circular room with 2 raging brawler things

will all be childs play
---
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
Resident Evil Ringtone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_4eePpMDuo&feature=colike
#4Genericgamer667Posted 5/1/2012 7:46:50 PM
kukingina2 posted...
use LV 4 play dead and that part with dark pit... the giant metal snake with the rolling snail... the circular room with 2 raging brawler things

will all be childs play

you can skip the spinning room with the clobbers
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
Official Komayto of the KI:U Board
#5kukingina2Posted 5/1/2012 7:51:23 PM
Genericgamer667 posted...
kukingina2 posted...

will all be childs play

you can skip the spinning room with the clobbers

ORLY?!? I wish I knew that before I was done with this level
---
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
Resident Evil Ringtone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_4eePpMDuo&feature=colike
#6LexGumbyPosted 5/1/2012 8:16:04 PM
Learning to dodge and having patience helps out with Dark Pit and the rolling beetle guys. My problem was Arlon, but auto reticule helped a lot with that.

I kinda felt like I was cheating, but he was asking for it.
---
3DS: 1977-0195-4887 Gumby
#7Doug314Posted 5/1/2012 10:21:40 PM
I found the chapter to not be that hard except for Arlon. As long as you have a weapon where you can move really fast and do good damage at long range, it shouldn't be that hard to get past most of the stuff other than him. I don't know any good way to beat him, though. I like my Burning Palm against him because it lights him up as it makes him look like he's burning so it's easy enough to see him lol.
---
Medusa, Palutena, Isaac, Lip, Ridley, King K. Rool, Starfy, Anna, and no Lucario for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!
#8Iced_ShadowsPosted 5/1/2012 11:02:15 PM
Arlon really is the most difficult part of the stage, depending on what weapon you're using. Sometimes Dark Pit can be a pain if you are using a weapon that can easily be dodged by NPC's.

Also, fun fact, the Clobbers on that spinning disc thing will often be unable to chase you if you get to the other side. I can usually kill both of them while they're stuck trying to get me. They sometimes get me though, so it might not be worth the risk!
---
Shadow Temple...
Here is gathered Hyrule's bloody history of greed and hatred... - Shadow Temple Walls
#9PentaoPosted 5/2/2012 1:01:43 AM
For Dark Pit, shoot normal shots every now and then, and dodge. Don't focus too hard on hitting him with charged shots. Keeping your distance from him is fine since his shots aren't that fast, but he's easier to take down if you use a strong melee weapon since his AI sucks at melee <_<.

It's actually possible to make him shoot the control center MID battle, and yes, it will actually counterattack DARK PIT if shot by Dark Pit. That said, I don't find it too good a strategy to try and get him to hit it for you, but you're welcome to try. I've just seen it happen once.
---
"Religion keeps pressing B when we try to evolve." - pirategeorge"
[Pokemon White FC: 3568 1441 4376 (Pentao)]
#10GhoullyXPosted 5/2/2012 1:32:36 AM
Don't even try Arlon without a weapon with good homing abilities like a bow. Ironically, I like to use the Midnight palm against him.
---
You just lost the Game!