Would a dash charge shot +4 increase the same as a forward-dash charge shot +4?

#1typhone004Posted 5/2/2012 3:56:18 PM
Would both increase the damage done by a forward ch. shot the same, or would the forward ch. shot increase it more since it's more specific?
#2gunswordbladePosted 5/2/2012 3:59:11 PM
its the same

the dash charge shot just takes up more value
---
I'm Peng
3DS FC: 0130-1892-7047
#3RaltriosPosted 5/2/2012 3:59:27 PM
I'm not certain regarding damage. I just know that the Forward Dash one costs less value to put on a weapon.
#4CiprianoMcDohlPosted 5/2/2012 4:10:22 PM
They give the same damage boost, Dash Ch. Shot just takes up more value on the weapon.

The only difference in damage comes is when compared to In-Peril Attack Boost (which gives a little more oomph) and Full Health Boost (which is about half as powerful).
---
"LUE is not being closed. It's been made... special." - CJayC
#5RakkieTPosted 5/2/2012 9:15:30 PM
CiprianoMcDohl posted...
They give the same damage boost, Dash Ch. Shot just takes up more value on the weapon.

The only difference in damage comes is when compared to In-Peril Attack Boost (which gives a little more oomph) and Full Health Boost (which is about half as powerful).

That's due to Full Health also boosting Walk/Run Speeds, if it did an equal boost to Dash Charge mods we'd be screwed.

But yeah, Dash Charge vs. Forward/Side/Back Dash Charge is just a matter of variety being more costly.
---
Rakath
The Tireless Divine Bowman of Kid Icarus: Uprising.
#6ferofaxPosted 5/2/2012 10:47:36 PM
it's expensive because Dash Charge applies to ALL charge shots-- standing, forward, side, and backward.
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#7Doug314Posted 5/3/2012 1:57:21 AM
ferofax posted...
it's expensive because Dash Charge applies to ALL charge shots-- standing, forward, side, and backward.

No, it only applies to all dash charge shots. It's like forward, side, and backward all in one, but NOT standing.
---
Medusa, Palutena, Isaac, Lip, Ridley, King K. Rool, Starfy, Anna, and no Lucario for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!