Keeping feathers

#1markrcPosted 5/7/2012 2:29:39 AM
If I complete a treasure panel keeping one of more feathers... Can I use them in another panel?
#2SocranPosted 5/7/2012 2:32:33 AM
"If you complete a treasure panel keeping one of more feathers"??? ...I'm going to assume you meant "If I clear the requirements for a panel which I have already used a feather on". The answer is no. However, using the feather leaves an icon on the "board" in that space, to tell you that you haven't actually cleared it, which gets removed when you do clear it. You don't get the feather back, though.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#3markrc(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2012 2:41:09 AM
Sorry... I'm playing the spanish version, and I tend to mix up panels and boards when translating.

For example, if I complete Palutena's board without using any feathers, can I use them in Viridi's/Hades'?
#4SocranPosted 5/7/2012 3:02:16 AM
Oh, that? No, you can't, sorry.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#5marioparty17Posted 5/7/2012 4:51:41 AM
nope, but if you happen to still have all your feathers, on any board, you have the bragging right of saying you didn't use any feather.
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He coverd from head to toe in weaponry, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Godness of Nature from KI:U
#6King of CatsPosted 5/7/2012 4:55:43 AM
All the boxes with neat rewards are blocked from feather use anyway.
---
This world is made of...
LOVE AND PEACE!
#7PKStarwavePosted 5/7/2012 8:07:35 AM
King of Cats posted...
All the boxes with neat rewards are blocked from feather use anyway.

Only 1.

(Clear all stages on 9.0 difficulty)
---
A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever
~Shigeru Miyamoto
#8KogaSteelfangPosted 5/7/2012 8:12:33 AM
I'm purposefully keeping my feathers.
I only need about 49 more panels gone to complete all 3 boards.
The bad part is, all of those are difficult lol.

My cousin on the other hand was bragging a few days ago about having used all his feathers. He randomly chose which to use it on.
So now he's completely stuck with all the hard panels left, and no feathers(which looks ugly imo).
---
3ds FC: 0817-3909-5696. PSN Grindpantera.
If you add me, please send a PM with your code.
#9RobotPirteGhostPosted 5/7/2012 8:15:12 AM
I think I'm gonna use my Feathers. I only have 5 panels left on Palutena's board so I might as well use them.
---
Official Devil Dinosaur of the MvC3 board!
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)