I absolutely HATE fighting against-

#1AhTellYuhHwutPosted 5/10/2012 2:32:13 PM
What weapons just irk you to have to deal with? Or certain weapon/power combinations, or certain types of players, anything of that nature.

I don't prefer fighting against Skyscraper Club users for sure, and I really get annoyed with Angel Bow users. And claws + black hole or trade-off, not fun. Except when I'm the one doing it :3
---
Blaze FC: 4854-6673-9836
#2MetaFalconPunchPosted 5/10/2012 2:40:05 PM
claws of any variety, any smart staff/bow users who catch you no matter what you're doing, and more claws.

I DESPISE CLAWS! LET THEM BURN IN THE UNDERWORLD!
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#3Tortus2Posted 5/10/2012 2:41:53 PM
MetaFalconPunch posted...
claws of any variety, any smart staff/bow users who catch you no matter what you're doing, and more claws.

I DESPISE CLAWS! LET THEM BURN IN THE UNDERWORLD!

This.
#4Doug314Posted 5/10/2012 2:53:36 PM
The long range weapons like staves and bows are broken. There's no way something that goes that far and be be fired so accurately by good players, go through walls, etc., should be able to kill in one hit.
---
Medusa, Palutena, Isaac, Lip, Ridley, King K. Rool, Starfy, Anna, and no Lucario for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!
#5AmanzioPosted 5/10/2012 2:57:37 PM
Doug314 posted...
The long range weapons like staves and bows are broken. There's no way something that goes that far and be be fired so accurately by good players, go through walls, etc., should be able to kill in one hit.

Ugh! Try saying that to a weapon with 6 stars range, +4 dash ch. shot, +3 shot range, +2 homing. That is ridiculous. Although the opponent took place in Japan, I had a little trouble taking em down myself! I'm just glad Ive decided to use my claws in order to keep up with em.
#6KeleenRemPosted 5/10/2012 3:09:35 PM
Doug314 posted...

There are pretty overpowered powers that helps with staves and bows. I use slip shot and auto-recticle with my Meteor bow. It's so fun!
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: 0044-2804-9072
#7GloryChaosPosted 5/10/2012 3:27:15 PM
Phosphora bow users. The whole lot of them.

Also staff users who seem to hit you no matter what. I got ohko'd by a flintlock staff while using transparency. I wasn't even attacking and the guy who hit me wasn't using auto reticle. This happened multiple times over the course of the match.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#8rebullet13Posted 5/10/2012 3:45:31 PM
Clubs and Claws. I don't think i have faced an opponent with staves yet.
---
Pokemon Heart Gold FC is 1076 6280 5183 -- Lucas
#9Thunder_SniperPosted 5/10/2012 8:02:55 PM
GloryChaos posted...
Phosphora bow users. The whole lot of them..

Sorry. I like to support with Paralysis, but I found a good setup that lets me support while getting kills in most matches.

Right now I'm trying to forge a Phosphora Bow with 4-Range, Paralysis +4, Stamina+2, Shot Range +3 and Dash Charge Shot+2.

On topic....CLAWS. Claws are the enemy of all long-range people. And of course, there is a guarantee of at least 1 claw user every match. I'm also sick of getting into matches with 3 claws on the enemy team. Its just ridiculous.
---
I'm a programmer, breaking Physics is my job!
- GladeAnator/Thunder_Sniper - Future Video Game Programmer
#10THE_Mid_BossPosted 5/10/2012 8:05:18 PM
People that forge near perfect weapons. It's not my fault I can't get a hang of the fusion system, my 3ds is cursed! D:
---
I enjoy Friendship Is magic, yeah, wanna fight about it? *puts on horseshoe moustache*
3ds fc: 4038-6010-5816