Where is the best place to weapon grind / heart grind?

#1TwilightErikPosted 5/13/2012 2:51:22 AM
I've grown tired of Chapter 1 on 9.0 is there any other chapter I can do?
Here is my current weapon of choice
Laser Staff
Range ***** 5
Melee *** 3
Effect Duration + 4
Heart Bonus + 3

Any advice?
---
Event List & Pokemon Come Here
http://www.freewebs.com/twilighterik/index.htm
#2Bin-KanPosted 5/13/2012 2:55:18 AM
Chapter 20
You can finish it in less than 8 minutes
---
3DS FC: 5284 1448 5092
#3Kostie100Posted 5/13/2012 2:55:34 AM
Chapter 20 is next best i would say. Its not too difficult on 9 and gives out a surprisingly large amount of weapons. You also get that treasure form the 8 intensity gate :)
#4ElNurglingPosted 5/13/2012 3:17:18 AM
ElNurgling posted in another topic earlier today...
I'd try a couple of runs through chapter 20 on Intensity 8.0 and focus on getting as many treasure boxes as you can; that level is short and easy and you can pick up plenty of fusion fodder with values over 300 and stats like Overal Defense +7 and 5/6 stars on a regular basis, even on Intensity 8.0 or 7.0. Weapons like those will be helpful for turning a weak-ranged Midnight Palm into something with defense 6 AND proper stars.

My usual route for chapter 20 weapon farming (using Aries Armour, Pisces Heal and Health Recovery to get through the triple-strongarm ambush before the boss):

- after the first Strongarm room, hop into the Exotank, follow the race track and grab the treasure chest on the ledge. Stay ON that ledge and turn the tank around.
- Drive back to the Intensity 5 door, hop out of the tank, grab the treasure chest and the treasurefish at the end of the floating platform section.
- Proceed through the level
- Grab the treasure chest behind the Intensity 8 door in the maze; don't bother with the chest in the prison section (the Pluton/Komayto tag team is a bloody nuisance and that chest almost always contains a bomb anyway)
- Proceed through the level, don't forget to grab the last chest just before Palutena.
- Enjoy fusing all the value 300+ loot into something sweet.

That's five chests, plus whatever prize you may get for defeating the Chaos Kin, all in about fifteen-twenty minutes. The first time I did an 8.0 run there I already picked up enough fusion fodder to create two excellent Intensity 9.0 weapons that I'm still using. :-)

---
Martijn - inofficial pesky Raptor Claw using git of Kid Icarus Uprising's online modes
#5ReptobismolPosted 5/13/2012 3:29:35 AM
Chapter 4 on 9.0 is also very easy, you get eight chests, and with energy charge, killing Reapers and the Clubberskull is a snap. Enough food that you don't need to bring healing powers and can instead stock heart booster. E-charge is also handy for killing the Eggplant Wizard, and if you saved some for the boss, he becomes even easier to take down.
---
An infant sea turtle is actually capable of killing an adult African bull elephant. It does, however, require a substantial amount of surprise.
#6FehKehPosted 5/13/2012 3:36:10 AM
Reptobismol posted...
Chapter 4 on 9.0 is also very easy, you get eight chests, and with energy charge, killing Reapers and the Clubberskull is a snap. Enough food that you don't need to bring healing powers and can instead stock heart booster. E-charge is also handy for killing the Eggplant Wizard, and if you saved some for the boss, he becomes even easier to take down.

You don't even need to kill any of the Reapers or the Clubberskull for any of the chests.
---
You have been marked for moderation.
#7ReptobismolPosted 5/13/2012 3:53:53 AM
Actually, you do need to kill two Reapers for a chest. The room with the raised platform with food on it and two Reapers stalking around it will give you a chest for killing them both.

However, when I spoke of killing those enemies, I meant killing them for the hearts. They're lucrative.
---
An infant sea turtle is actually capable of killing an adult African bull elephant. It does, however, require a substantial amount of surprise.
#8TwilightErik(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2012 4:32:52 AM
Chapter 20 is has really sweet loot! I did it by using this.

Insight Staff
Ranged ** 1/2 - 2 1/2
Melee * 1/2 - 1 1/2
Overall Defense +8
Knockback Defense +1
Paralysis +1
Speed +1
Standing Charge Shot +2
Heart Bonus +2

Powers
Aries Armor Lv. 4
Crisis Lv. 3
Health Recovery Lv. 4
Effect Recovery Lv. 2

I did die and managed to beat it on 8.0 Intensity I have to say I can't complain! Sweet Sweet Loot! Over 300 Valued Weapons can come in handy I hope that a Laser Staff would be one of those weapons!

The Paralysis helps out alot :) it makes enemies less of a hassle!

Thanks Alot Guys!
---
Event List & Pokemon Come Here
http://www.freewebs.com/twilighterik/index.htm
#9ElNurglingPosted 5/13/2012 5:30:36 AM
Reptobismol posted...
Actually, you do need to kill two Reapers for a chest. The room with the raised platform with food on it and two Reapers stalking around it will give you a chest for killing them both.

Sweet, I never knew that ... always tend to go straight for the exit in that room (after I grab the burger).

*runs off to play chapter 4*
---
Martijn - inofficial pesky Raptor Claw using git of Kid Icarus Uprising's online modes
#10ReptobismolPosted 5/13/2012 5:35:35 AM
Just make sure you can kill them quickly in close quarters. They have a ton of HP on 9.0.
---