Does anyone else think this is really annoying?

#1darkriot67Posted 8/6/2012 7:31:26 PM
Hardcore players have turned the online part of this game into hell. Almost everytime i play "with anyone" I see something like:

1. An arm with melee dash attack, speed, knockback defense, and aries armor

2. A club with standing ch. shot, shot homing, overall defense, and counter

3. A palm with standing cont. fire, shot range, in peril attack boost, and trade-off.

orrr the most common and most annoying:

4. A bow (or eyetrack orbitars) with shot range, shot homing, dash ch. shot, quick charge, and slip shot.

I mean come onnn, how much more cowardly can you be than that last one? or any of them, I couldnt have fun playing as or against any of this. You guys are just ruining it. Seriously.
#2Flintlock_StaffPosted 8/6/2012 7:33:16 PM
Do you want us running around with random drops from level 2 intensity? If your going to fuse why make something with mods that don't help it?
---
Gotta Stay Upbeat, Upbeat, Upbeat! Or You'll Be Dead Meat, Dead Meat, Dead Meat! 3DS FC: 2878-9612-1964
Tell me if you see me online. Name: MnKFlint
#3darkriot67(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2012 7:39:12 PM
I just don't think the developers pictured people aimlessly shooting behind a wall one-shoting everyone in the match. You're exxagerating it, you can have good weapons without making victories effortless. I have weapons like those, but it's wayyy too easy to win with them.
#4Doug314Posted 8/6/2012 7:50:55 PM
Then shoot back through that wall or run around and get that player. Basic strategy has basic counters.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Lip, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
3DS FC 2793 - 1278 - 0199 if you want to play KI:U.
#5YoyokuKOPosted 8/6/2012 7:52:18 PM
you must get better
#6ShadowSlash17Posted 8/6/2012 7:53:11 PM
Doug314 posted...
Then shoot back through that wall or run around and get that player. Basic strategy has basic counters.

This... There are many counters to those types of strategies...
---
FC: 0216-0883-7959 PM me if you add me.
#7Peac3MakerPosted 8/6/2012 8:06:18 PM(edited)
Good weapons or bad weapons. The game is easy to get into regardless of being hardcore or not, perfect weapons or v100 weapons, slip shot or bubble bee. When I started out KIU the first time I was getting destroyed, I guess fusing my ideal weapons with specific powers to compete against others gave me some satisfaction. If you can organize a team and take it into random match ups, then I would agree.
---
3DS FC : 2879-0482-0780
#8darkriot67(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2012 8:05:51 PM
It isn't really that it bothers me directly, while I'm no pro I've had my fair share of getting around these weapons as an individual. It's that everyone else dies from it. I've ended matchs where I had 3 or 4 kills, one of them had a pro weapon with 15 kills, and everyone else had 0 kills. That's not always the case, but still. I just can't have fun when someone dies as soon as I see them, because someone else killed them without having to see them.
#9lizarioPosted 8/6/2012 8:14:46 PM
I dislike slip shot wars too TC
---
THE OFFICIAL KID ICARUS UPRISING CHAMPION/FUSION EMERALD DRAGON NINJA CAPSLOCK SAMURAI MASTER
Online Name = ******** (All Stars in Name)
#10Meteor64Posted 8/6/2012 8:45:00 PM
darkriot67 posted...
It isn't really that it bothers me directly, while I'm no pro I've had my fair share of getting around these weapons as an individual. It's that everyone else dies from it. I've ended matchs where I had 3 or 4 kills, one of them had a pro weapon with 15 kills, and everyone else had 0 kills. That's not always the case, but still. I just can't have fun when someone dies as soon as I see them, because someone else killed them without having to see them.

If a person goes 15 kills while their teammates get 0, its not that theyre too good, its that their teammates sucked hard and they compensated for that. I find myself in that situation all too often, because if you're good but your teammates suck its basically a situation of kill everything or lose. The best way to beat these people isn't to attack them, but their teammates since theyre much easier to kill and will obviously give you an easy angel to finish the game with.