Does anyone else think this is really annoying?

#11ThatGuyZPosted 8/6/2012 7:52:00 PM
Meteor64 posted...
darkriot67 posted...
It isn't really that it bothers me directly, while I'm no pro I've had my fair share of getting around these weapons as an individual. It's that everyone else dies from it. I've ended matchs where I had 3 or 4 kills, one of them had a pro weapon with 15 kills, and everyone else had 0 kills. That's not always the case, but still. I just can't have fun when someone dies as soon as I see them, because someone else killed them without having to see them.

If a person goes 15 kills while their teammates get 0, its not that theyre too good, its that their teammates sucked hard and they compensated for that. I find myself in that situation all too often, because if you're good but your teammates suck its basically a situation of kill everything or lose. The best way to beat these people isn't to attack them, but their teammates since theyre much easier to kill and will obviously give you an easy angel to finish the game with.

That, or go in and use hard hitting strikes while they're occupied on your Allies. Hell, AFKers suck, but if you know how to use them effectively, you can get some easy kills if you have the right weapon.
---
For every set of games I see the exact same weapons, specials, and characters used over and over, I die a little as a gamer..;3DS FC-5370-0900-3336
#12xLunarianxPosted 8/6/2012 11:00:25 PM
I just hate eyetracks. It seems all users just love to use slip shot. But I figured that, y'know, they can say hi to my reflect barrier while I turn transparency on and go melee them with my pandora claws with petrification +4. Doesn't work all the time though so i still got figure out a better counter. ; - ;
---
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Currently waiting for Pokemon White 2, Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, Fire Emblem Awakening, Animal Crossing 3DS, and Super Smash Bros. 3DS! :D
#13DemiseEndPosted 8/7/2012 4:40:42 AM
Eyetracks

Nahh i hated Predator even more....
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#14BeamGunner73Posted 8/7/2012 5:37:04 AM
darkriot67 posted...
I just don't think the developers pictured people aimlessly shooting behind a wall one-shoting everyone in the match. You're exxagerating it, you can have good weapons without making victories effortless. I have weapons like those, but it's wayyy too easy to win with them.

I can fight these people off with just about any weapon. It's my teammates that always freaking suck. I'm almost always on the losing team in a match, so basically I end up suiciding when our team hp is low because I'm usually he only one who survives very long as pit. :/

My point is, you suck.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 1764 - 3901 - 4182
#15AaantlionPosted 8/7/2012 7:20:33 AM
1. An arm with melee dash attack, speed, knockback defense, and aries armor

Don't really see those myself although aries armor is common enough.

3. A palm with standing cont. fire, shot range, in peril attack boost, and trade-off.

Haven't seen much of this either =x
---
(\/)agic (\/)ush |-|yren
#16darkriot67(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2012 12:57:00 PM
BeamGunner73 posted...
darkriot67 posted...
I just don't think the developers pictured people aimlessly shooting behind a wall one-shoting everyone in the match. You're exxagerating it, you can have good weapons without making victories effortless. I have weapons like those, but it's wayyy too easy to win with them.

I can fight these people off with just about any weapon. It's my teammates that always freaking suck. I'm almost always on the losing team in a match, so basically I end up suiciding when our team hp is low because I'm usually he only one who survives very long as pit. :/

My point is, you suck.

Oh god, he, he said I suck. Oh god, my heart is aching, I'm seeing red, I CAN'T TAKE IT!

^sarcasm, in case you didn't catch it.
#17darkriot67(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2012 1:04:39 PM
Aaantlion posted...
1. An arm with melee dash attack, speed, knockback defense, and aries armor

Don't really see those myself although aries armor is common enough.

3. A palm with standing cont. fire, shot range, in peril attack boost, and trade-off.

Haven't seen much of this either =x

True that. The only one I consistently see is the slip shot one. These aren't super hard to deal with, but they're just uber cowardly in my opinion. I guess I should expect that though. These kinda things are why I like to "keep it classy!" Er um, casual, I mean.
#18Meteor64Posted 8/7/2012 1:10:40 PM
BeamGunner73 posted...
darkriot67 posted...

My point is, you suck.

so much ego in this post
#19Plasma EXEPosted 8/7/2012 1:22:44 PM
darkriot67 posted...

I'd be surprised if they didn't think that was in the realm of possibility with the mods/power-ups that are available, especially homing boost/energy charge/slip shot. The biggest problem has to be the homing in this game. The Atlas club/Predator cannon literally just sticks to your characters body whenever you dodge. Only thing you can do is cancel the shot on reaction if you can, hide in play-dead, reflect, or abuse the hell out of celestial fire works or any other power-up that gives you temporarily invincibility.
---
3DS FC - 2750-1413-5336 [Masakado]
#20Meteor64Posted 8/7/2012 1:24:00 PM
Plasma EXE posted...
darkriot67 posted...

I'd be surprised if they didn't think that was in the realm of possibility with the mods/power-ups that are available, especially homing boost/energy charge/slip shot. The biggest problem has to be the homing in this game. The Atlas club/Predator cannon literally just sticks to your characters body whenever you dodge. Only thing you can do is cancel the shot on reaction if you can, hide in play-dead, reflect, or abuse the hell out of celestial fire works or any other power-up that gives you temporarily invincibility.

Dodge into it.