Kid Icarus: Uprising Gfaqs Board FAQs and Knowledge Compendium V1.0

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kid Icarus: Uprising
  3. Kid Icarus: Uprising Gfaqs Board FAQs and Knowledge Compendium V1.0

User Info: StarGrox

StarGrox
4 years ago#221
Wow. Thank you again, this has helped me understand what the Power-up drop is and a bunch of other stuff. Don't think I have great weapons yet though. Give it time. ;)
3ds FC: 0173 1482 2830 Coleader/Staff/Smile master of the KI:U clan, Angel Strikers.:) Online, I go by (Night).

User Info: Primum_Mobile

Primum_Mobile
4 years ago#222
StarGrox posted...
Wow. Thank you again, this has helped me understand what the Power-up drop is and a bunch of other stuff. Don't think I have great weapons yet though. Give it time. ;)

what does the sarcasm detector says about his power level?
I need a sharp instrument... or blunt, blunt is good, too.
- Chisame Hasegawa, Negima (Del Rey TL)

StarGrox
4 years ago#223
Oh crud.

Er..that wasn't sarcasm... I had been exactly wondering what exactly the PU Drop could do, as I had seen it give invincibility but didnt know it reflected.

Other "stuff" includes the fusion group cal. Couldn't find it anywhere >_>

Great weapons? Well I guess I might have been exaggerating a little. But some of my weapons are a bit out dated.

Other thing was that some of this I told my little brother and he has thanked me again and again, as his skill has improved because if some of the tips I gave him from this guide.

In other words....,

Wrong alt >_>
3ds FC: 0173 1482 2830 Coleader/Staff/Smile master of the KI:U clan, Angel Strikers.:) Online, I go by (Night).

StarGrox
4 years ago#224
But I do have a brother, and he is very grateful, so that was supposed to be from...er..him.

Still, I myself am grateful and the mods need to hurry up.

Primum_Mobile
4 years ago#225
oops, my bad. my sarcasm detector wasn't working properly :P

StarGrox
4 years ago#226
Fc swap?

Primum_Mobile
3 years ago#227
it should be in my profile page:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Primum_Mobile

(i want to see if it's working properly. let me know if you don't see it in my profile.)

StarGrox
3 years ago#228
Whoa...a sage...don't see many of those.

Anyway, when I click on your username, it goes to your board profile. I have to click on "profile" to get to your contacts page. It has your 3ds fc there.

StarGrox
3 years ago#229
Oh crud nvm. That link you posted works. Ignore above post^

Primum_Mobile
3 years ago#230
bump
  1. Boards
  2. Kid Icarus: Uprising
  3. Kid Icarus: Uprising Gfaqs Board FAQs and Knowledge Compendium V1.0

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived