Viridi Question

#1fuzi11Posted 10/8/2012 1:50:30 AM
So, if the Aurum wouldn't have appeared, would Palutena seriously start war against nature to protect the humans and send Pit out to kill Viridi, as he killed Medusa?

I mean, that seriously would mess up the balance of the world, and without nature humankind would die anyway. Did Palutena think that through? Earth can still live on without humans, but can earth survive without nature?
#2Catcher_FreemanPosted 10/8/2012 2:34:45 AM(edited)
It's also said that light and darkness must be in balance, yet the world seems to be just fine with Medusa, the Goddess of Darkness, dead.

And a new Goddess of Darkness never took Medusa's place. If the world can survive without a goddess of darkness, I'm sure it can survive without a goddess of nature too.

Hades and Thanatos are responsible for guiding souls to the afterlife, yet them being dead also doesn't affect the balance in any way. But of course, Hades isn't really "dead". He's just disembodied.

The Chariot Master's dead master was implied to be a god.

tl;dr Gods dying doesn't seem to have any effect on the balance in the KI universe.
---
Swagodile's alt.
#3selkie1997Posted 10/8/2012 5:23:10 AM
Catcher_Freeman posted...
It's also said that light and darkness must be in balance, yet the world seems to be just fine with Medusa, the Goddess of Darkness, dead.

And a new Goddess of Darkness never took Medusa's place. If the world can survive without a goddess of darkness, I'm sure it can survive without a goddess of nature too.

Hades and Thanatos are responsible for guiding souls to the afterlife, yet them being dead also doesn't affect the balance in any way. But of course, Hades isn't really "dead". He's just disembodied.

The Chariot Master's dead master was implied to be a god.

tl;dr Gods dying doesn't seem to have any effect on the balance in the KI universe.

Actually that's not possible because the underworld army has the rewind spring, the Chariot Master job was only to guard the lightning chariot with his life. But no effect on balance... When Pandora died Dark Pit took her powers.
---
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/577984-pp-hammer
#4LorenaLaruePosted 10/8/2012 10:32:13 AM
Maybe Dyntos can just make a new Viridi
#5Catcher_FreemanPosted 10/8/2012 11:19:00 AM

Well, he did create Pseudo-Palutena...

...No. I'd rather not imagine Pseudo-Viridi.
---
Swagodile's alt.
#6xXSmash_BrosXxPosted 10/8/2012 2:45:25 PM

Cute tho
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: 0259-0715-5852
#7Tanis_sinaTPosted 10/8/2012 2:46:18 PM
xXSmash_BrosXx posted...

Cute tho

tr00 tr00
---
:T