Should I make these Artillery Claws for 9.0 / boss battles mode?

#1ZendaikPosted 10/8/2012 2:36:31 AM
Artillery Claws
Range: 2
Melee: Don't remember (1.5-2? Something like that.)
Overall defense +8
Health +4
Standing Cont. Fire +3
In-peril autododge +2

I was trying to get these claws with at least 3 stars in range (which my old Artillery Claws had, as well as Cont. Fire +3), preferably with 3.5 stars, as well as Cont. Fire +4, but this is the best I'm gonna get at this point. However, I checked the damage calculator and there isn't a MASSIVE difference between each individual cont. shot. 9.64 damage for 2 range, 11.4 for 3.5 stars. With Cont. Fire 4 the difference is a little bigger, up to 12.6, but...meh.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#2ElNurglingPosted 10/8/2012 2:50:23 AM
I'd probably sacrifice that Health to get more ranged stars - aside from standing continuous fire Artilleries also have devastating dash cont. fire, but not with a mere two stars in range.
The weapon you have now is a solid concrete feather duster. ;-)
---
Martijn - inofficial pesky Claw using git of Kid Icarus Uprising's online modes
#3Zendaik(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 8:41:07 PM(edited)
Bump. Any more suggestions?

Should I get rid of Health for a higher number of stars (up to 5 maximum maybe?) and maybe dd Standing Cont. Fire +4 or should I keep the Health and try a different fusion (maybe a lower Health modifier, +2?) for a little more stars? Or should I just make the weapon?
---
#4GAMERCAMRYPosted 10/8/2012 8:49:10 PM
What's the value?
How many stars in melee?
When will you make it (exact time and date in MLA format, please)?
Do you use a circle pad pro or stand?
What weapons are you sacrificing for this fusion?
How much damage will those artillery claws do per second with the standing cont. fire?
Do you have any intentions AT ALL to use it in multiplayer (I'm aware that its sole purpose is to be used in single player).
Do you see yourself being able to handle the flying sections of the chapters on 9.0 with those art. claws?
Do you see yourself being able to handle the land section with those claws?
Do you see yourself being able to withstand over 300 damage in single player?
---
Chuck Norris once ordered a Big Mac at Burger King....and got one.
#5POWBlock87Posted 10/8/2012 9:20:57 PM
GAMERCAMRY posted...
What's the value?
How many stars in melee?
How much damage will those artillery claws do per second with the standing cont. fire?
Do you have any intentions AT ALL to use it in multiplayer (I'm aware that its sole purpose is to be used in single player).
Do you see yourself being able to handle the flying sections of the chapters on 9.0 with those art. claws?

LOL :P
---
Official Co-Leader/Bow Master of the Angel Strikers! 3DS FC:0044-3918-1161 AS*Block
#6GAMERCAMRYPosted 10/8/2012 10:00:41 PM(edited)
POWBlock87 posted...
GAMERCAMRY posted...
What's the value?
How many stars in melee?

LOL :P

Do you think you should be on the offensive more than the defensive?
Do you think not having health +6 but instead health +5 will affect you in any significant way that will impact your overall single player performance by more than 3.01% (this specific number is a key to understanding the importance and differences between different mods and their values)?
Do you see yourself having "FUN" using those claws?
What kind of powers do you see yourself using in Chapter 9 with those claws?
How about in Chapter 21?
Do you think you can beat Chapter 25 (one of the most difficult chapters in this delicious game) without using more than 3 powers?
Do you think you can achieve all the achievements on the Hades board with only this particular weapon (excluding powers overall)?

In a multi-paragraph essay (which is at least 6 paragraphs), write why you think these Artillery Claws have enough potential to achieve your goal of fulfilling the (arguably) most tedious achievements on the Hades board of Kid Icarus: Uprising. Please remember to cite examples from all the chapters, especially chapters that are considered turning points in the plot of Kid Icarus. Include quotes to support your statements (and when the quotes are said and by who), and remember to use correct punctuation and grammar. Please do not stray off-topic, and you must write exactly 1012 words in a timely and highly organized manner. You must also record yourself typing and writing out this essay, with the permission of a legal guardian. Be sure to use MLA format.
---
#7Zendaik(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 4:45:39 AM
Just give me an F, professor :(
---
#8GAMERCAMRYPosted 10/9/2012 6:02:27 PM
Zendaik posted...
Just give me an F, professor :(

GOOD JOB! A++++++++++++!!!
---